This thread is privately moderated by myrcmodel, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 15, 2017, 10:20 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

ARRIS C250 V2 FPV Racing Drone RTF

ARRIS C250 V2 is one more professional 250 fpv racing drone produced by ARRIS on the basis of the ARRIS C250. The same as the ARRIS C250, the C250 V2 has the advantage of simple structure and high strength. In the meanwhile, ARRIS C250 V2 adopts 4in1 30A tower for the first time, improve the performance of the drone much.

With the high performance ARRIS X2205 2300KV brushless motor, the ARIS C250 has outstanding power. ARRIS X2205 motor is one specially designed high end motor for professional fpv racing drones from ARRIS. From the choices of the magnet steel, wires, bearing and other materials to CNC processing and final test, ARRIS tried to take the best from the best in each step. In the end, the ARRIS X2205 motor has be great performance on power output, resist high temperature and working in sustaining large current condition.

The ARRIS C250 V2 adopts with the latest 5042 propeller, it has bigger windward area, well balance and strengthen root, and the efficiency is 10% higher than normal propeller. This propeller is the first choice of FPV racing drones.

Package Include:
1 x ARRIS C250 V2 Racing Quad Frame
4 x ARRIS X2205 2300KV Brushless Motors
1 x Flycolor Tower w/ F390 30A 4 in 1 ESC + F3 + OSD + PDB
4 x ARRIS 5042 3-blade Propeller
1 x 1000TVL 2.8mm camera
1 x 5.8G 200mw 32CH FPV TX
1 x FPV Transmitter Antenna
1 x Radiolink AT9 Transmitter with receiver
1 x ARRIS Buzzer
1 x ARRIS 4S 1500mah Lipo Battery
1 x 2-4S Lipo Battery Charger
to remove ads between posts
Feb 04, 2017, 09:51 AM
So far so good on mine being new in the drone world. Maybe a little bit more than I can handle right now so I am taking it slow with it.
Apr 14, 2017, 09:26 AM

Need a little help with mine

My arris c250 v2 will not bind to my fly sky FS-T6 transmitter. also my computer is not installing the driver so Libre pilot is useless for trans setup. please help. or at least show me where to download the driver. I do not have the Disc that they are supposed to come with. thank you
May 04, 2017, 06:38 PM
I have an arris c250 v2 but being a noob I reflased it before I did a dump and save (Just learning as I go) I was hoping someone could post the cli dump and saved text file so I have it.
May 09, 2017, 04:30 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersparky
I have an arris c250 v2 but being a noob I reflased it before I did a dump and save (Just learning as I go) I was hoping someone could post the cli dump and saved text file so I have it.
How is it now?
May 18, 2017, 09:46 PM

Help!!!

I was also wondering if someone had the dump file for an arris c250 v2 I hit reset for some reason??? Please help
May 28, 2017, 07:50 PM
Got a BNF version of this quad, hooked up a Spektrum Telemetry quad receiver and got it all working with the latest Betaflight flash...however, the OSD is not working. I try doing the radio inputs is suggests at start up and nothing happens, anyone have this issue or get around it? Is there a program to use to mess with the settings?
Jun 01, 2017, 09:30 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevenelestate
Got a BNF version of this quad, hooked up a Spektrum Telemetry quad receiver and got it all working with the latest Betaflight flash...however, the OSD is not working. I try doing the radio inputs is suggests at start up and nothing happens, anyone have this issue or get around it? Is there a program to use to mess with the settings?
Hello, is your problem solved? If no, you can send your settings here, we can check it for you.
Jun 02, 2017, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrcmodel
Hello, is your problem solved? If no, you can send your settings here, we can check it for you.
I did, rather rookie mistake, I had UART2 off. Once I switched UART2 on the OSD is now functioning. I have noticed that the mAh counter starts off way high, I believe it starts counting at 5000mAh, so I just turned it off. At least now I have the disarm/Arm and can get into the menus to change things.

The other newb thing I found I was doing is that I have a switch on my radio setup for rates and was trying to enter the menu with that switch in Low or Mid. Once I got it in High (100%) rate there is no problem. Have flown 4 batteries so far, I only have 2x 4S batteries now, and I am starting to get the hang of flying race quads. I have about a year of fixed wing FPV flying experience, but this is definitely a different beast. Having fun with it though
Jan 01, 2018, 09:16 PM

CleanFlight Configuration

My c250 v2 is no longer responding to Rx input and not registering control movement in CleanFlight desbite being binded . I went into CleanFlight and messed with the settings and I have no idea what I did to cause this. Does anyone have a copy of a working backup from CleanFlight for the c250 V2?

Quick Reply