Victor Model Co. - Page 3 - RC Groups
Mar 24, 2017, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider/Writer
Hi rsgault, thanks for responding. The missing parts are the two "keel shims" and two "spreader tubes". While I am sure I can fabricate the spreaders I am clueless about the size, shape, and thickness of the "shims". Other V-32 owners have told me that there is no mention of these shims in their instruction books, however there is specific reference in mine.
Not sure why your boat needs keel shims. I had two V32 boats and neither one had any shims for the keel. Does your keel not fit properly? Is it a Victor built boat or a kit boat? I did some careful fitting of the keel to hull joint on one of my boats because it had quite a large gap when I got it. Both of my boats were Victor built boats. As far as the spreaders are concerned it is just brass tube. I can measure mine and let you know if you would like.

Rich
Last edited by rsgault; Mar 24, 2017 at 09:15 PM. Reason: correction
to remove ads between posts
Mar 24, 2017, 10:36 PM
Boomer1
Rich
His boat is kit which is still in the box according to his previous post.
Boomer
Apr 17, 2017, 10:18 AM
Boomer1

update on Victor Models - Out touch for a few weeks

Great news! I just got off the phone with Ruby! She is fine. She has been down for several weeks due to some kind of injury, perhaps broken or bruised ribs. Ouch!
She is back in the office processing orders. She told me the police had come by to check on her and she was very moved to think her customers would go to that trouble to check on her.
She said she is trying to train others there to be able to process ordered and is hopeful she will not have to be the only one there that knows how.
So for know all is well that ends well!
Boomer
Apr 21, 2017, 11:21 AM
Full time RV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer1
Great news! I just got off the phone with Ruby! She is fine. She has been down for several weeks due to some kind of injury, perhaps broken or bruised ribs. Ouch!
She is back in the office processing orders. She told me the police had come by to check on her and she was very moved to think her customers would go to that trouble to check on her.
She said she is trying to train others there to be able to process ordered and is hopeful she will not have to be the only one there that knows how.
So for know all is well that ends well!
Boomer
First get better Ruby. Im not worried about my order.

Thanks Boomer
Jul 13, 2017, 01:25 PM

Replacement parts

Does anybody know what time frame on orders placed.