MJX Bugs 3 Brushless Independent ESC 3D Roll for Gopro 3 Gopro 4 RC Quadcopter RTF - Page 13 - RC Groups
Jul 16, 2017, 05:17 AM
Slideways at warp speed.......
Yeah it looks like fun and has decent speed for the price ! Anyone got a mobius mount to suit ?
to remove ads between posts
Jul 16, 2017, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusflier
joel, though I didn't know it at the time, the link I posted for the Bugs was an affiliate link, so when you bought them, I got affiliate credit. So when I checked my affiliate points, it showed two Bugs 3 were bought by someone in New Zealand.
I seldom post affiliate links as a lot of people don't like them. I did not intentionally post that link as an affiliate link, but now I know that those links get auto posted without my knowing it sometimes.
What is a affiliate link? And why don't people like them?
I have never before heard of these.
Thanks.
Jul 16, 2017, 05:05 PM
affiliate links: they get a credit for each unit sold through their link, like a commission.
Jul 16, 2017, 05:24 PM
GOT WINGS
Some people get to enthusiastic about posting affiliate links because they earn commissions. And when they overuse them, others on these forums get irritated. Also over posting affiliate links can earn you points or even get you suspended. For those reasons, though I sometimes post affiliate links on purpose, most of the time I don't bother with them. I am not even sure what commission I earn from affiliate links, I think it may be 4%, but I only use it like points for discounts on products I order, and the total has never been much over $100.
The reason the link I posted ended up being an affiliate link is because I first went to my order page and then went to the products I linked from my orders. Before now, I didn't even know that would make it an affiliate link.
Jul 17, 2017, 04:35 AM
Does anyone know where I could buy some of these except in with the Xt-30
https://www.banggood.com/T-Plug-turn...m-viewalsoview

My charger has the deans style plug. I will probably just buy some parts and solder them together.
Jul 17, 2017, 07:22 AM
QuadcopterFun
are the Red bugs3 faster and better than black one ?
Jul 17, 2017, 12:46 PM
just red......... better maybe for visibility....
Jul 17, 2017, 12:48 PM
Hi Kiwi:

please check the GearBest Support Thread, a post of yours is there
can you please let me know if this is TRUE OR FAKE NEWS?
GB has not responded yet

visit the xkx251 seby thread/ see it there also/ can you respond on that thread please not here.. / bugs 3 thread
thanks sirius
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 17, 2017 at 02:14 PM.
Jul 17, 2017, 02:00 PM
GOT WINGS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashsys
are the Red bugs3 faster and better than black one ?
Lots of posters on RCGroups have claimed that red quads are faster than any other color of the same quad.

Other than minor differences do to variables between them, I doubt there is any real difference besides the intended difference in color.
Jul 17, 2017, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bugs
Hi Kiwi:

please check the GearBest Support Thread, a post of yours is there
can you please let me know if this is TRUE OR FAKE NEWS?
GB has not responded yet

visit the xkx251 seby thread/ see it there also/ can you respond on that thread please not here.. / bugs 3 thread
thanks sirius
a link would help.............
Jul 17, 2017, 04:24 PM
sorry, this is sirius thread... bugs 3
OK KIWI got the PM / posted the sad news
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 17, 2017 at 05:26 PM.
Jul 17, 2017, 11:17 PM
GOT WINGS
I just started a review thread on another GPS equipped quad, the Cheerson CX-23. I just posted my unfinished review about ten minutes ago here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...Quadcopter-RTF . It is a 200mm size quad and my first impressions of it are good. It has a lot of On Screen display info. Altitude, distance, speed, battery voltages, number of satellites, and even latitude and longitude. Plus it comes with an FPV camera and monitor.
Jul 19, 2017, 04:48 AM
How durable is the mjx bugs 3?
Should I get any spare parts?
I am still waiting for it to come, should be here some time next week.
Any tips to make the most of it?
Thanks,
Jul 19, 2017, 07:48 AM
GOT WINGS
Seems very durable to me, I have crashed it many times, even ran into a steel pole once. Only thing I have damaged is the tip of one prop hitting a metal edge. But the props are durable too, and they work well for the Bugs 3 - tried a bunch of different props but always went back to stock.
Jul 19, 2017, 03:48 PM
Thanks, I wont bother getting any spares then.