This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 14, 2017, 08:19 PM
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Mjx x102h

Went flying this morning :
I took my WLToys 959 ( Bound to my i10 )

My brother got himself a MJX X102H ..
So here are my thoughts ..
1) I really dont like the inverted propellers ( With good reason )
2) Headless mode was problematic - For some reason I would be flying and suddenly the controls would reverse .. ( Strange )
3) Probably a great beginner quad ( Stable ) , but it was really hard to try and get it to perform ( Mild hot dogging )
4) Over all I became very bored with the X102H after about 1/4 battery .

What I like .. Push the button to lift off , push the button to land .. ( Good for those starting )
Very stable , and easy to fly . ( Would most likely be a good camera platform )
Good flight time .

Anyhow , my brother was in headless mode and suddenly he said he lost control ( I think the controls reversed on him ) and he was forced to land in some long grass ...

Well two motors smell like they are burned out as a result ..
I asked him to open up the X102H before assuming it's just the motors ..
The reversed propellers look like they will be a pain as far as long grass etc goes . ( Not a fan )

Oh well !
My 959 flew rather well , I had no issues ( was relatively calm ) ..
I may have to bump the rates to get it to fly a little hotter ..
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply