Jan 13, 2017, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdab
Dodge, deflect, smoke screen, spin, swerve, twist, and divert everything over on to those crazy no good libtards - and type anything to draw attention away from the big orange buffoon. Work it.
Not having a criminal for leader has left you unhappy I see.
Jan 13, 2017, 06:18 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Barrow
The better show will be watching Liberal heads Exploding over and over the next 4 to 8 years.
He's exploding quite a few conservative heads these days. Still not sure why he trusts Russian intelligence resources more than the ones which will be working for him.

Bizarre...
Jan 13, 2017, 07:04 PM
Seriously?
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin richards
He's going to start with low approval figures. https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...bc8_video.html
HAHA Didn't you learn about polls from the election? Washington COMPOST = fake news.
Jan 13, 2017, 10:17 PM
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_Flyer
Oh, you mean the successful one? Have you forgiven Hillary?
His campaign damaged America.
Jan 13, 2017, 10:18 PM
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot
HAHA Didn't you learn about polls from the election? Washington COMPOST = fake news.
They aren't the only ones saying things like that.
Jan 14, 2017, 03:11 AM
Altitude is my friend...
He's a jewel. He's a gem:

The big Trump scandal this week wasn't about Russia

"Kennedy left a meeting with Mr. Trump this week with a bit of a bombshell: That he had been offered the chairmanship of a commission to investigate vaccinations, and that he had accepted. Mr. Trump’s team pushed back a bit on that report, but at this point there can be little doubt that our new president is invested in pushing dangerous vaccine conspiracy theories into the mainstream."
Jan 14, 2017, 03:25 AM
Fier Membre des Deplorables
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932
At the moment all I can do is suspend disbelief. If he does, great but I will never be able to forgive him for the campaign he ran.
The stuff he said? Or the distortions that were 'reported' by your compatriots in the press?
Jan 14, 2017, 04:29 AM
Wingman
If Trump does absolutely nothing except repeal Obama's executive orders and add 15 trillion dollars to the National Debt, He will still be a better President than Obama ever was. He really does not have to do much of anything, Obama was such a shining example of disruption, division and distortion that his legacy will be a minor footnote in American history. He really did very little for the Democrats, His "leadership" cost them many states, lost much of the worlds respect (especially from our enemies) and put more firearms into circulation than any President i can remember. After 8 years of his stupidity and nonsense the Democrats have lost it all in the political arena. They will have a minimum of 4 years with little to no voice in the Senate, House or White House. Their only friend is the media, which most people no longer trust after they so clearly showed their bias during the election.

I guess that looking at it now, Obama was better for Republicans than he was for his own Party and the Democrats still worship him, i guess a lot of them are not too bright. Liberals love to claim how educated they are, but its almost comical that when you ask most of them even a simple question their reply almost always starts with "ummmm" or "uhhhh" while they scramble to decide if the know the answer, should defect the question or just plain lie. It really is no wonder that they don't understand how they lost the election, They ran a candidate that many outright hated and they still blame Russia, when the real fact is that they thought they had it in the bag and didn't bus their voters to the right areas to actually rig a win.

Now we live in a Republican America. If you look at the map, Tons of RED with sprinkles of blue here and there. Their losses have been enormous and it may take a lot longer than 4-8 years for the Democratic Party to recover.

Thank You Obama!
Jan 14, 2017, 04:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depronicus
our new president is invested in pushing dangerous vaccine conspiracy theories into the mainstream[/B]."[/I]

Nothing to hide; nothing to fear.
Jan 14, 2017, 06:57 AM
GTH NFL
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932
His campaign damaged America.
What nonsense. Øbama did far more damage to the fabric of this country than anyone could imagine - you can thank him for Trump.

And Hillary gets a pass? Got it
Jan 14, 2017, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy warbird
How can you says this. The man is a successful billionaire businessman with business dealing all over the globe.
because its left winger nonsense thats why....
Jan 14, 2017, 07:59 AM
The democrats in both party's ( Nancy Pelosi, Paul Ryan , Little Marco, Lady Lindsey and Nutter McCain and the like minded) will do everything they can to stop him...this is going to be exiting ....Tweet Tweet.....
Jan 14, 2017, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yort69
The democrats in both party's ( Nancy Pelosi, Paul Ryan , Little Marco, Lady Lindsey and Nutter McCain and the like minded) will do everything they can to stop him...this is going to be exiting ....Tweet Tweet.....
Let's not leave out Lisa Murkowski, Olympia Snowe, and Susan Collins in that group.

Clyde
Jan 14, 2017, 08:05 AM
Cheese eating monkey.
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy warbird
How can you says this. The man is a successful billionaire businessman with business dealing all over the globe.
He's got inherited wealth. It's a bit like thinking that prince Charles is a "successful businessman" just because he's managing his estate.
Jan 14, 2017, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panoramix
He's got inherited wealth. It's a bit like thinking that prince Charles is a "successful businessman" just because he's managing his estate.
Jealousy much?

Clyde

Quick Reply