The Trump presidency is pure entertainment. - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Jan 13, 2017, 06:27 AM
Cheese eating monkey.
Discussion

The Trump presidency is pure entertainment.


That's better than watching a James Bond movie, at this rate, Hollywood will soon be irrelevant!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-donald-trump/
Last edited by Panoramix; May 01, 2017 at 07:11 AM.
Jan 13, 2017, 03:41 PM
Really?
dll932's Avatar
That's because he's an entertainer more than anything else. It's the Trump Show!
Jan 13, 2017, 03:50 PM
Keep 'em Flying
freddy warbird's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932
That's because he's an entertainer more than anything else. It's the Trump Show!
How can you says this. The man is a successful billionaire businessman with business dealing all over the globe.
Jan 13, 2017, 03:53 PM
Registered User
mikefast's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932
That's because he's an entertainer more than anything else. It's the Trump Show!
So you say, but watch him create more jobs than obama could even think of. Will you give him credit then?
Jan 13, 2017, 03:56 PM
Really?
dll932's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
So you say, but watch him create more jobs than obama could even think of. Will you give him credit then?
At the moment all I can do is suspend disbelief. If he does, great but I will never be able to forgive him for the campaign he ran.
Jan 13, 2017, 03:59 PM
GTH NFL
Park_Flyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932
At the moment all I can do is suspend disbelief. If he does, great but I will never be able to forgive him for the campaign he ran.
Oh, you mean the successful one? Have you forgiven Hillary?
Jan 13, 2017, 04:21 PM
Kraut
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932
That's because he's an entertainer more than anything else. It's the Trump Show!
Is it show or shower ?

Jan 13, 2017, 04:26 PM
Hillary Lied, 4 Americans Died
Dave Barrow's Avatar
The better show will be watching Liberal heads Exploding over and over the next 4 to 8 years.
Jan 13, 2017, 04:44 PM
t = Col Frank Fitts
tdab's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Barrow
The better show will be watching Liberal heads Exploding over and over the next 4 to 8 years.
Dodge, deflect, smoke screen, spin, swerve, twist, and divert everything over on to those crazy no good libtards - and type anything to draw attention away from the big orange buffoon. Work it.
Jan 13, 2017, 04:51 PM
I smell lithium now
D B Cooper's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_Flyer
Oh, you mean the successful one? Have you forgiven Hillary?
Sounds like he's talking about the primary.
Jan 13, 2017, 04:54 PM
Registered User
coriolan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Barrow
The better show will be watching Liberal heads Exploding over and over the next 4 to 8 years.
Not as much fun as seeing the orange Buffoon Implode
Last edited by coriolan; Jan 13, 2017 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Specify color of the Buffon!
Jan 13, 2017, 05:40 PM
Registered User
mikefast's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by coriolan
Not as much fun as seeing the Buffoon Implode
You're talking about Hillary?
Jan 13, 2017, 05:45 PM
Useful Idiot
He's going to start with low approval figures. https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...bc8_video.html
Jan 13, 2017, 05:47 PM
Altitude is my friend...
Depronicus's Avatar
All those promises to keep.

Let's see what he accomplishes that actually does some good. He'll have no excuses. Everything is now under Republican control here in Rupert Murdoch's America.
Jan 13, 2017, 06:07 PM
Registered User
Libelle201B's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depronicus
All those promises to keep.

Let's see what he accomplishes that actually does some good. He'll have no excuses. Everything is now under Republican control here in Rupert Murdoch's America.
In all fairness he does deserve some amount of time to make his promises become reality, a year or two ? You may remember the repubs howling that the economy wasn't perfect after just two years under Obama, something the experts said would take 8-10 years to recover from, and they were exactly right.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools