Absolute RC Simulator - User created models - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jan 11, 2017, 12:32 AM
Discussion

Absolute RC Simulator - User created models

I am happy to tell you that Absolute RC Simulator now supports user created models. The model format is the same as in ClearView. All ClearView models can be imported in Absolute RC (with minimal extra work in some cases).

Absolute RC Simulator is free, and now comes with 8 free models and 2 free flying fields (one photo-real and one 3D). All imported models will be free. Since the app is also free, so finally everyone can enjoy ClearView quality flight model for free. Free is a magical word, and I really hope that you like the news.

The app is released for Android first (v. 3.14 is in the Google App store now) and will be released soon for Apple iOS and for Windows and Mac OS standalone. The import feature is in beta for now, so please if you have any questions, let me know.

For these that do not know, ClearView is my Windows simulator and my new simulator, Absolute RC is from scratch re-write of ClearView that works on all platforms, including phones and tablets.

Cheers to all,
Stefan
http://rcflighstim.com
Last edited by skirtz; Jan 11, 2017 at 01:12 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 31, 2017, 04:07 PM
Bit-Twiddler and Flyer
Stefan, I have been unable to load any user created models for Absolute RC Simulator. I've tried .zip files and .lst files and edited the .zip file to add a flight model parameter too. Running Windows 10 and the single high-wing trainer does fly. Can you please provide a little bit of guidance so I can fly some user models in Absolute RC? -- Gary
Nov 05, 2017, 04:32 PM
Hi Garry,

Glad to hear from you! I will be glad to work with you on making your models importable into Absolute RC. Since the process is rather new, I will probably have to make some fixes if we hit a snag, but we can easily do it. Please let me know if you are interested, and I will quickly take a look what is happening. I sent you the same message on the last e-mail I had for you, in case you have new e-mail account please e-mail me at support@rcflightsim.com to start working on that.

Cheers,
Stefan

PS: my e-mail to your old e-mail address bounced, please e-mail me.
Nov 06, 2017, 10:46 AM
Bit-Twiddler and Flyer
Thank you Stefan. I will send you an email. -- Gary