This thread is privately moderated by Deserteagle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 10, 2017, 02:33 AM
DumbThumbsFPV
Thread OP
Discussion

Will BangGood's customer service comes though

Well it looks like BangGood made Good on their promise
They apologized for the mistake and I have a V4 board coming!!! I just hope this time it actually IS a V4
When I get that one, I will do a review on both boards here and youtube.

Edit 2. I got the board as promised. Thank you BangGood for your prompt service even though I think the manufacture is the one that messed up and not you guys

I'm going to put the V4 in an Atom V2 frame with a Racerstar 20A 4 in 1 ESC

I'm going to put the V3 in a Youbi VX-130 frame with a Racerstar 20A 4 in 1 ESC
I'm hoping this snow goes away soon so I can fly both for the reviews

I will say that I've had Great Customer service from BangGood but I was very nervous about it this time around.

Because they did the right thing I'm ordering it even MORE stuff from them. I wish the shipping was faster but hey at their prices and selection you can't have it all.

I probably spend $2500 a year on this hobby and BangGood will now get much more of that.

I ordered a F3 V4 Flight Control Board AIO 25mW 200mW 600mW Switchable Transmitter OSD BEC PDB Current Sensor from BangGood and paid for DHL shipping on top. I wanted to do a review here with a build I'm working on along with a youtube video as well.

What I got was the Version 3 FC with no VTX. The problem is that the V3.1 has issues with the OSD blanking out during flight.

Also on the F3 V4 thread there has been three other people that this has happened to as well.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-2-w-o-Current

So naturally I filed a refund/return on the site and waited....

three days past and got nothing so I tried the live help and waited.... when she/he/it came on and I told them the problem I got a pretyped canned response to do what I already did.

I sent them the pictures of the waybill/receipt, bag and a picture of the wrong item. Done this before with HobbyKing and got an immediate response but not so with BangGood.

So I filed a Paypal buyer protection complaint.

I immediately got a response from BangGood

Told the person the problem and they said this

"So sorry for your order 21953223, how about we resend you a new 1102946 to you at the same address.
So sorry for the inconvenience

Best regards,
Jeremy Lee"

"The V3.1 you just keep it and we resend you a 1102946.
And we cannot build a resend order if you open a complaint.
the system will limits us and please tell us when you close it .
Best regards,
Jeremy Lee"[SIZE=2]

Jeremy Lee has sent me many emails so communications was good but once I closed out the PayPal complaint, I so far haven't heard from my new friend Jeremy Lee.. so far sent two emails and no response. Communications were so good before... hmmmm

I went against my better judgement and closed the paypal complaint out instead of escalating it up the chain direct to paypal and let Mr. Jeremy Lee tell paypal what he was going to do.

So we will see if BangGood will come through with their deal but something tells me.... probably not. They DID!

I'll update this IF they actually go through and service a good customer the right way.

I also noticed that BangGood doesn't allow negative reviews on products anymore or they won't show up. Also noticed that HobbyKing changed their layout so we can't see what customers are saying like before either. I don't think this new tactic will work well for them as more and more are just coming here to see if a product is junk or not and as we know if it is people will yell LOUD.
Last edited by Deserteagle; Feb 06, 2017 at 10:45 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 10, 2017, 02:47 AM
I ordered a replacement cowl for a FMS super ez from them.
It arrived crushed. (Packed in a lightly padded envelope)
Same deal, same communication.
Was promised a new cowling shipped in a box, once their shipment arrived.
A few weeks went by,... nothing.
Emailed them a reminder.
A week later, I got the cowl in a box, and in good shape.

Not saying have faith, just saying 1 purchase, 1 damaged part, 1 delayed but ultimately corrected order.
Jan 10, 2017, 03:30 AM
DumbThumbsFPV
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by billhove2
I ordered a replacement cowl for a FMS super ez from them.
It arrived crushed. (Packed in a lightly padded envelope)
Same deal, same communication.
Was promised a new cowling shipped in a box, once their shipment arrived.
A few weeks went by,... nothing.
Emailed them a reminder.
A week later, I got the cowl in a box, and in good shape.

Not saying have faith, just saying 1 purchase, 1 damaged part, 1 delayed but ultimately corrected order.
well that is good! I'm hoping they come through. I understand mistakes happen. Kind of weird it happened to three of us all in the same period though...

Quick Reply