This thread is privately moderated by Irock1985, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 09, 2017, 02:13 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Thread OP
Discussion

Welcome to my blog!

I probably will not ever use this blog but I didn't like seeing it blank lol...

If you'd like to contact me you can:
- Send me a PM here on RCGroups
- Send me a message on my brand new Facebook page.
- Send me a message or drop me a comment on my YouTube page.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 10, 2017, 11:24 AM
Waste Nothing
Rock :

I have to agree with you about 'blank postings' as they are not very attractive . There are casual readers amongst us that simply do not trust your alternative website choices in YT or Facebook as they are becoming more intrusive . It is a matter of choice for you as to what exposure your journey in the hobby has to offer and its presentation . Target audience choices is all .
Jan 10, 2017, 02:02 PM
aka RCFlyer85
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickC_RCAV8R
Rock :

I have to agree with you about 'blank postings' as they are not very attractive . There are casual readers amongst us that simply do not trust your alternative website choices in YT or Facebook as they are becoming more intrusive . It is a matter of choice for you as to what exposure your journey in the hobby has to offer and its presentation . Target audience choices is all .
Yeah I understand some people don't like Facebook. YouTube you can be pretty anonymous if you'd like. I only started a Facebook page to interact with others in the hobby without using my personal Facebook. My audience is small so not too many worries at the moment but who knows what the future holds. I would like to write more but time hardly allows for that.

Like I said though, I saw that my page here on rcgroups has over 700 views so I didn't want people continuing to visit a blank page lol. I realize this probably pops up like a regular post but it is just a posting on my personal blog page...

Quick Reply