This thread is privately moderated by kadosmicromotors, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 08, 2017, 10:57 PM
Trader Rating: 58
Kados Multirotors
Thread OP
$69.99 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

New Makerfire Micro Drones and F3 Brushed Boards

https://www.kadosmicromotors.com/pro...nt=32577890947

https://www.kadosmicromotors.com/pro...m-dsm-receiver

Kados micro motors is now carrying the new Makerfire Boards and BNF FPV Drones

f3 Makerfire Boards are 25.99
Makerfire Micro Drone 69.99 plus 8.99 for a spare set of Chaoli Kados Insane Motors

Free shipping to the USA over $11 spent

F3 EVO Flight Controller with Native Spektrum DSM Receiver

The Newest version is compatible with ALL Spektrum radios(e.g. DX6,DX6i,DX7,DX8) or Spektrum compatible transmitter module(e.g. Turnigy 9X with OrangeRx module).Go to the F3 bushed FC page to check whether your radio is in the supported list.

Features

64mm motor spacing, four carefully-tuned electric ducted fans
F3 EVO Brushed flight controller fully programmable through Betaflight(Cleanflight option)
Built in native Spektrum DSM receiver,compatible with ALL Spektrum transmitter,like DX6/DX8/DX9/DX18 etc
5.8G AIO 25mW camera, with 10 tilt camera mount
Racing motors, 17500KV, 65000 [email protected],up to 1.34A load current at 4.2V (direct drive)
35C 200mAh 1S battery, 3 min 40 seconds flight time
Specifications

Wheelbase: 64mm
Weight: 22g (without battery)
Flight Controller: F3 EVO Brushed FC with Native DSM receiver
Motor: 17500KV 6x15mm Coreless Brush Motor
Receiver: Spektrum DSM compatible native receiver
Camera and 5.8G Tx: AIO 520TVL 1/4 Inch Camera 25mW 40CH
Batterry: 3.7V 200mAh Lipo battery with Pico JST connector
Flight time: 3 min 40 seconds
Native Spektrum DSM Receiver:Compatible with ALL Spektrum radios or Spektrum compatible transmitter module.No more hacks, just bind and fly!

F3 EVO flight controller:Fully programmable through Betalfight using the onboard USB port! Tune all the parameters, PID's, and rates to your perfect settings!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 08, 2017, 11:06 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Sorry if this is a "newb" question but Would this work with the new Turnigy Evolution?
Is there a BNF version compatible? Thanks!
Jan 08, 2017, 11:16 PM
Kados Multirotors
Thread OP
This one is specified for DSM2/x protocol so wont work with that unfortunately. There are a few different receiver compatibility versions on the way soon though.
Jan 08, 2017, 11:21 PM
Trader Rating: 22
Would this work with e110 frames or after market frames
Jan 08, 2017, 11:30 PM
Kados Multirotors
Thread OP
These can run 7mm motors and 8mm as well. Here is a picture of one I threw on a 7mm quad and ran it at a 45 degree and changed the orientation on beta flight. Should be fine on a 110 but not too much bigger than that probably.
Jan 08, 2017, 11:39 PM
Trader Rating: 22
Jan 09, 2017, 12:04 AM
Kados Multirotors
Thread OP
So yes to answer your question i guess lol

I was told by makerfire it would run a 130mm but havent done so myself. 100mm is the largest i have tested myself with no issues.

Also this does have a place to support external receivers such as frsky and will work with dsm modules also
Jan 09, 2017, 12:15 AM
Trader Rating: 129
Suspended Account
Great Seller and Customer Service
One of my main GOTO places

If these FC can run 8mm motors, then yes, you can use them on most frames 140 and below
Just make sure your frame is not too heavy
A complete 8mm micro brushed build should not weigh more than 60g -- AUW, the lighter the better performance you will get

The Makefire is on a E010 frame, but with a different FC, motors and Vtx of course
Jan 09, 2017, 12:19 AM
Trader Rating: 59
I thought I would throw in a good word for Kado's Micro Motors. I have no affiliation other than I ordered from the site for the first time last week and was very happy with the prompt delivery, excellent communication via RCgroups, and the quality product.

Product ships from Indiana and it got to Portland in two days with USPS priority.

I will definitely order again from this retailer.

https://www.kadosmicromotors.com/pages/about-us
Jan 09, 2017, 12:49 AM
Kados Multirotors
Thread OP
Thanks guys I really appreciate that!!!

Glad to be able to help and with your support we will be able to continue to bring more and more products at cheaper prices!!
Jan 09, 2017, 04:31 AM
Trader Rating: 32
I will also like to Throw in a good word for kado's micro motors too! Great customer service, fast response to customer concerns and affordable..kudos to you..!!
Jan 09, 2017, 10:59 AM
Trader Rating: 205
Gravity is a harsh mistress.
Also a recent first time customer. Prompt shipping and received working products that were properly packed for shipping.
Jan 16, 2017, 12:13 PM
Trader Rating: 28
The 3D Printing Man
I received mine, very happy with it. It bound right to my JR X9303 radio without any problems. I just had to reverse the AIL and RUD channels as well as add some EXPO on AIL and ELE to tame it down. I added a couple clicks of AIL and ELE trim and it hovers nicely. The FPV camera connected to my Eachine VR DR2 googles as well. The only thing I couldn't find were the instructions for the FPV camera and FPV RX. I wasn't quite sure what the difference was between the two buttons on top. I've very happy with this little quad.
Last edited by ddierking; Jan 16, 2017 at 12:19 PM.
Jan 16, 2017, 12:22 PM
Kados Multirotors
Thread OP
Glad you got this working so easily. It is sounding like the version 2 for this board has been much more successful.

This is a new one for this camera but the 2nd button actually allows you to flip the picture if you need for any reason although I have not known anyone needing this yet haha. I guess if you split the vtx it could be useful.
Jan 16, 2017, 12:59 PM
Trader Rating: 205
Gravity is a harsh mistress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosmicromotors
Glad you got this working so easily. It is sounding like the version 2 for this board has been much more successful.

This is a new one for this camera but the 2nd button actually allows you to flip the picture if you need for any reason although I have not known anyone needing this yet haha. I guess if you split the vtx it could be useful.
That might explain why my video flipped after a midair. Fiddled with it until it flipped back.. The front button also powers the cam on and off. Saves battery when flying LOS.

Quick Reply