Sep 29, 2004, 07:23 AM
Fly by grace
Thread OP

Please comment on Polks' Seeker 6 receiver.

Hello there,

Anyone here uses Seeker 6? How does it compare to others like Electron6 or Berg?

I brought one yesterday from a LHS. The owner recommended it highly. However, I do not see it has enough suppport, users or information compared to Berg within RCGroup.

I brought it kinda out of impulse. Now I am thinking to take it back and order a Berg instead. I am a bit confused. Please help.

Regards.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 29, 2004, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkhoo
I brought it kinda out of impulse. Now I am thinking to take it back and order a Berg instead. I am a bit confused. Please help.
Welcome to the Radio forum, Rkhoo. One of the great benefits of the RC Groups website is its search capability. It's best to search for previous posts to see if your question has already been discussed. There've been a lot of good comments about the Seeker II in this forum lately. Start here first.

Best regards! --JS
Sep 29, 2004, 09:55 AM
Fly by grace
Thread OP
Joel,

Thanks for the link

I have already read those 2 threads on Seeker 6 before I post this question. From what I found in RCGroups, it seems there no solid opinion yet. May be this Rx is still very young on the market.

Any other comments?
Sep 29, 2004, 08:25 PM
Marion
I have one in my Zagi. Had no problems at all. Looks like a good receiver to me. And when considering you don't have to buy a crystal, the price is great for a dual conversion receiver :-)
Sep 29, 2004, 08:53 PM
When considering Berg vs. Polk, the issue is whether you need (or want) the convenience of the syn feature, pure and simple. Polk has it, Berg does not. But Berg is more reliable. However, the Polk is just as good as the big names, like JR and Futaba. That's my opinion. The basis for that opinion is detailed in the following thread:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260924

Quick Reply