New Products Flash Sale

Blade mSR S RTF with SAFE Technology

This model is designed to help newer pilots convert from the coaxial trainer helicopters to the single bladed helicopter. Horizon insures this progression with SAFE technology...

Splash

Horizon Hobby brings some new micro helicopters to the market with new technology

Horizon Hobby has been very successful in the micro heli market with great flying machines. Every year they implement the latest technology out there and this year is no different. The newest 2017 release comes in a very familiar form. The Blade mSR S is a derivative of the original model of the Blade SR. They started out larger and slowly released smaller models like the mSR, and now we have the mSR S. This model is designed to help newer pilots convert from the coaxial trainer helicopters to the single bladed helicopter. Horizon insures this progression with SAFE technology. Now you can start flying a single bladed helicopter with almost true hands free capabilities.

For more information on the new mSR S click here.

Features

• SAFE Technology
  • Advanced AS3X
  • Fixed-Pitch Rotor Head
  • Durable Construction
  • Easy to Repair and Maintain
  • Fully-Assembled with No Building Required

Included

• (1) mSR S RTF Heli
  • (1) 2.4GHz Transmitter
  • (1) 150mAh 3.7V 45C LiPo
  • (1) USB Charger
  • (1) User Manual

Last edited by ndfly700; Jan 05, 2017 at 06:23 PM..
Old Jan 07, 2017, 02:26 PM
Find More Posts by BillyWhiz
HH sold a sh#t ton of nano cps helis obviously (price point & indoor friendly size) but I guess many typical customers (flying indoors probably) don't ever use the other two modes - just stabilised.... So.. They really benefit from the greater simplicity of FP and won't use or benefit from the fast response of cp.. Just my guess..!!!
I'm waiting for the new 130 sized cp due in March myself!
Old Jan 07, 2017, 02:27 PM
Find More Posts by BillyWhiz
Posted twice..! Oops.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 07:16 PM
Find More Posts by Explorer1987Nate
I wonder if this if closer to the original mSR which was fixed pitch, but had a fly bar, or closer to the mSR -X which was flybarless?

It appears to be just like the mSR-X, but maybe with a panic button? Not sure it will actually have "Stability" like the Nano CPS. The original mSR-X was MUCH harder to fly than the Nano CPS.