Hitec Phantom X4 Charger

If you are a Phantom 3 or 4 owner and have lots of batteries, then the new Hitec Phantom X4 Charger is right up your alley...

Hitec Phantom X4 Charger

4 Port Charger for your Phantom

If you are a Phantom 3 or 4 owner and have lots of batteries, then the new Hitec Phantom X4 Charger is right up your alley. It's a 4 port charger that can simultaneously charge your batteries. It can also put them at storage voltage or even cycle the packs to break them in. It also has two USB ports with 2.1A output so you can charge up your tablets, phones, or transmitters at the same time. It's an AC only charger so you'll need access to a 100-240AC power outlet and it weighs 7 lbs but there is a nice carry handle that makes transporting the charger around a breeze. Pricing is said to be $224.99, no word on availability yet. The charger is not listed on Hitecs website as of this writing, but keep eye out at HitecRCD.com for more info.

Specifications:

• AC Input: 100-240 Volts AC
  • Total Charge Circuit Power: 100W x 4
  • Charge Current Range: 6.0 Amps
  • USB Output: 5V/2.1A x2
  • DC Output: 19V/2A x2
  • Three Charge Modes: Charge/Storage/Cycle
  • Size: 10 x 5.6 x 7.1 in (255 x 142 x 180mm)
  • Weight: 7.1 lbs. (3.22kg)

Jan 06, 2017, 11:09 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
looks like an upgraded version of Venom's.
Jan 06, 2017, 01:15 PM
RP-sUAS
It's a SkyRC 4P3 clone.

http://www.skyrc.com/index.php?route...product_id=228

Really nice charger for P3 and P4. The rumored Hitec version pricing is probably correct, as that's about what the SkyRC one costs:
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/skyrc-4p...batteries.html
Jan 06, 2017, 02:03 PM
I'm sure the hitec rep we be along shortly to explain to us that it is totally different from the skyrc one and built with their secret sauce like all their other skyrc based chargers. or something like that.

but if tower carries it you can probably get it for less than the skyrc one and get better support so it is probably the better deal. at least that's what I've found with their other chargers.
Jan 07, 2017, 03:07 AM
Not going to walk that one off
Nice looking bit of kit this, I posted about the P4 one a while back in the owners thread but not seen on in the flesh yet.
Last edited by Mad_angler1; Jan 08, 2017 at 04:06 PM.
Jan 09, 2017, 01:44 PM
Team Hitec, Customer Support
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloJustin
It's a SkyRC 4P3 clone.
It's manufactured by SkyRC to our specifications, same as all of the chargers SkyRC manufactures for us.
Latest blog entry: A servo mounting tech-tip
Jan 09, 2017, 02:36 PM
RP-sUAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress..
It's manufactured by SkyRC to our specifications, same as all of the chargers SkyRC manufactures for us.
Certainly. I didn't mean "clone" in any pejorative sense... just that it's all but identical. Perhaps I should have said "it's a SkyRC 4P3 twin" ?
Mar 07, 2017, 06:28 AM
I wish it had a 12V input option.