Jan 24, 2020, 07:36 PM
Just Plane Nutts
One on eBay still only $149: https://www.ebay.com/itm/E-Flite-Efl...QAAOSwndFeKjBu

I'm tempted, but I have too many planes already. I know that sounds inconceivable, but it's true!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 24, 2020, 07:53 PM
STILL waiting on mine!!!! They better arrive in one piece or I may go postal on Fedex and USPS. Tracking has shown scanned for four days with no location where they are at.
Jan 24, 2020, 10:36 PM
Fly Planes, Be Happy 😜
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnriverluver
STILL waiting on mine!!!! They better arrive in one piece or I may go postal on Fedex and USPS. Tracking has shown scanned for four days with no location where they are at.
Maybe give them a call? I had something lost in the system like that once and they had no clue it was lost.
Jan 24, 2020, 10:39 PM
Good grief they finally show back up in Memphis
Last edited by tnriverluver; Jan 24, 2020 at 11:08 PM.
Jan 25, 2020, 12:10 AM
Good lord! .....I'd be raising a stink about now!
Jan 25, 2020, 07:19 AM
Just Plane Nutts
Must be SpeedPak. They do that to me all of the time.
Jan 25, 2020, 06:43 PM
Well one arrived today. Hopefully the other shows up Monday. They were ordered and shipped at the same time on the 14th. First plane is in perfect condition at least which is my main concern. Had too many planes arrive beaten to death already.
Jan 26, 2020, 01:27 AM
Well thats HALF a relief!.. I was worried about mine coming all the way from the Califonia warehouse in one piece ...as there were reports of damage on some....yours must have come from there also ,as I think we got the last ones in the warehouse! Mine is the first micro I"ve ever ordered that was perfect out of the box. Pleasant surprise! My gentle Annie mustang needed considerable horisontal and verticle stabilizer repair. Apparently damaged at the factory ,and a terrible hack job done to conceal it,then boxed and shipped! Hope your second also arrives pristine! Surprised they didn't ship together in one larger box as I have seen before when ordering two!
Jan 26, 2020, 08:28 AM
None of my 18 or so planes from Horizon have ever arrived damaged so far but none have ever floated around this long either. Can’t say the same for some coming from China. Hope I can maiden this one this morning but weather is not looking favorable. Bound it to my old DX5e last night and all is good other than it needs some mechanical rudder adjustment.
Jan 26, 2020, 10:42 AM
What a sweet flying airplane!!! The weather gods decided to give me a few moments of sun and calm winds. Needed a lot of down elevator but otherwise SWEET!!!!! Rolls, loops, climbs like a rocket. The 3 wire 300mah Venoms are a pain in this plane and I only have one EFlite battery but I’ll manage. Glad I got this before they dry up. I have probably the very last P51 and Wildcat and refuse to fly them since replacement is near impossible. Having 2 of these means one will be flown a lot!!!
Jan 26, 2020, 02:02 PM
Can't get a break wind or weatherwise here.....and the background is ALL white....waiting for spring!
Jan 26, 2020, 09:25 PM
30 yrs. Of Aircraft flying!
Quote:
What a sweet flying airplane!!! The weather gods decided to give me a few moments of sun and calm winds. Needed a lot of down elevator but otherwise SWEET!!!!! Rolls, loops, climbs like a rocket. The 3 wire 300mah Venoms are a pain in this plane and I only have one EFlite battery but I’ll manage. Glad I got this before they dry up. I have probably the very last P51 and Wildcat and refuse to fly them since replacement is near impossible. Having 2 of these means one will be flown a lot!!!
sweet. I decided to hold off and im hoping they come out with another new cool updated bipe of some type. this new ultrix has been a blast and i love the telemetry telling me the packs voltage. if they stick that in 2s planes it be so awesome. I inherited a old Beast , F27, Habu ( yellow white) when my dad past so that should hold me over for now. need get rid some his stuff before i buy more my 6x10 foot trailer is slammed packed with planes
Jan 26, 2020, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc
sweet. I decided to hold off and im hoping they come out with another new cool updated bipe of some type. this new ultrix has been a blast and i love the telemetry telling me the packs voltage. if they stick that in 2s planes it be so awesome. I inherited a old Beast , F27, Habu ( yellow white) when my dad past so that should hold me over for now. need get rid some his stuff before i buy more my 6x10 foot trailer is slammed packed with planes
I'm fixing to try my hand at building a few foam board planes using Flite Test plans. I have enough spare parts and stabilizer receivers to build several and from what I understand these planes really need a stab to fly decent. I wish I knew where HH is headed with the UMX models but they are disappearing fast from there lineup. The Ultrix had my interest but the 1s just turned me off. Not the motors which seem to have plenty of power but the 1s batteries.
Jan 27, 2020, 09:51 AM
30 yrs. Of Aircraft flying!
Quote:
I'm fixing to try my hand at building a few foam board planes using Flite Test plans. I have enough spare parts and stabilizer receivers to build several and from what I understand these planes really need a stab to fly decent. I wish I knew where HH is headed with the UMX models but they are disappearing fast from there lineup. The Ultrix had my interest but the 1s just turned me off. Not the motors which seem to have plenty of power but the 1s batteries.
I build FT Flying wing the small one, and its a fun flying wing. it flys well. I got my fiance the kit from flittest then traced all the pieces on white $1 tree board and cut out one for me. her stock one and mine both have larger motors then they suggest but still fly great using a 1050 3s pack.. Guys in my club have home built ones with correct motors and lighter battery's and fly great too. just not as fast.
I wanted to built FT lil bipe they have but haven't gotten around to it, I finally have a working printer again i could print out the plans.
i don't have a issue with 1s battery's, they never seem to last as long as 2 or 3 or 4 cell packs but i think on the tiny ones that's only cause most of us don't use our good chargers and we don't keep them at storage charge when not in use, ive killed so many 150-300mah 1s for like tiny whoops, msr, the tiny stuff like that.
Jan 27, 2020, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc
I build FT Flying wing the small one, and its a fun flying wing. it flys well. I got my fiance the kit from flittest then traced all the pieces on white $1 tree board and cut out one for me. her stock one and mine both have larger motors then they suggest but still fly great using a 1050 3s pack.. Guys in my club have home built ones with correct motors and lighter battery's and fly great too. just not as fast.
I wanted to built FT lil bipe they have but haven't gotten around to it, I finally have a working printer again i could print out the plans.
i don't have a issue with 1s battery's, they never seem to last as long as 2 or 3 or 4 cell packs but i think on the tiny ones that's only cause most of us don't use our good chargers and we don't keep them at storage charge when not in use, ive killed so many 150-300mah 1s for like tiny whoops, msr, the tiny stuff like that.
I have all the guts from a destroyed 800mm Skyraider I’m going to put in their mini Corsair. To stay on topic just flew two batteries through the Waco. I think I might get to liking this plane as much as the little Timby. She flies really well but I need to actually check my cg as it flies like it’s tail heavy. I’ve just been slapping a battery in it and flying so far lol

Quick Reply