Jan 04, 2017, 03:47 PM
Discussion

Problems updating FlySky F-I10 Firmware

Hi guys,

im really frustrated atm. I m trying to update my FlySky i10 from 1.08 to 1.1 but can't get it to work.

Windows is loading USB drivbers well, as I m entering Firmware update on Tx Windows is loading i10 Firmware update device too. Than I run the Firmware update Tool as admi but it never recognizes any device. The shown list of the update tool still remais empty every time.

What's my mistake? Maybe some has any idea for me.

Btw. Fiormware is from the flysky Website.

Thanks so much for help.

Kind regards,
to remove ads between posts
Jan 24, 2017, 09:21 AM
Hallo everybody, I have the same prob. as Shinjo01x.
The system is a brandnew Flysky i10 with software 1.08.0. The newest software on FS page is 1.10.0. So I tried to update but no result. The update window with the new software gets no in fo about the present software status. it is empty. Several tries with Win 7 Win 8 and Win 10 gave no success. The loaded driver is the deiver for an interface to contact tje i10 as an simulator interface. What is to do. My other i10 is a turnigy version which is absolute no problem, I can contact the update .exe file and see the actual software status. Is there any alternative driver on the outsideworld?
I need help please too.
Feb 03, 2017, 01:21 PM
Same problem here. Anyone find something ? With my firmware (1.05-US) I can't see quadcopter model... Do I do something wrong???

Thank you
Feb 03, 2017, 04:28 PM
Jim from ForceRC sent me a link for the latest update that I was able to load last night which took care of several problems that I was having.

Took me several tries because I think I was doing the order wrong on plugging in the cable .

--Stacker
Latest blog entry: He219
Feb 25, 2017, 02:49 AM
i updated from 1.05 - 1.1.0.3 fine but still no quad model?? also i downloaded the firmware update from flysky and it was 1.1.0.3.?? is quad model in another version. for the flysky i10
Last edited by yawzbuzzen; Feb 25, 2017 at 05:09 AM.
Feb 25, 2017, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjo01x
Hi guys,

im really frustrated atm. I m trying to update my FlySky i10 from 1.08 to 1.1 but can't get it to work.

Windows is loading USB drivbers well, as I m entering Firmware update on Tx Windows is loading i10 Firmware update device too. Than I run the Firmware update Tool as admi but it never recognizes any device. The shown list of the update tool still remais empty every time.

What's my mistake? Maybe some has any idea for me.

Btw. Fiormware is from the flysky Website.

Thanks so much for help.

Kind regards,
did u make sure u download ur tx specific version like flyslyi10 us or flyskyi10 tm etc. i have the tm version and had to download that one for my computer to recognize tx for the update. make sure its the right version onc download turn on tx go in settings, firmwareupdate, then open .exe update then plug in your tx to comp see if that works. where did you get version 1.1 from? the most recent version off flysky site was 1.1.0.3..
Last edited by yawzbuzzen; Feb 25, 2017 at 05:08 AM.
Feb 25, 2017, 11:06 AM
i got the controlller to bind and fly the Eachine e010s took a while but its done, kinda upset we dont get the quad model option in the wizard. flysky i10 is slightly dif from the tgy i10 and the multirotor.zip file for tgy will not work on the flysky i10... kinda doodiessss
Feb 15, 2018, 01:59 PM
where is the Firmware for Flysky FS-I10. How Can I download. where is the Link

Quick Reply