This thread is privately moderated by helifrek, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 04, 2017, 01:45 PM
Trader Rating: 140
I buy ikarus piccolo/Eco8 stuf
Thread OP
$650.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

HTC Vive vr headset (feeler)

hey guys,
I have had the vive for awhile now, less than 5 hours of use on it and still very much like new. Everything works great, no dead pixels as far as I can see. right lens has a VERY slight scratch that is very hard to spot and is not visible at all while using the headset. I guarantee everything is in working condition! no kinks in the cables, no missing parts or pieces and I have the original box.

Why selling: alot of the games are more for standing experiences and I have foot issues. There are plenty of sit down games also but I just don't use it that much.

I paid over $900 after taxes and shipping. letting it go for $650 shipped to your door (CONUS only)

image is a stock image of course. I can provide actual photos for serious buyers.

original box and manuals are included.

Thanks for looking.
Brandon
to remove ads between posts
Jan 05, 2017, 06:08 PM
Thread OP
Pictures. Sensors on still mounted on the walls. Don't want to take them down until it is sold.

You can also see the scratch a mentioned. I have tried very hard to see if I can noticed it with the headset on and I cannot.

Price is firm, no trades.
Jan 05, 2017, 09:34 PM
Thread OP
SOLD pending funds!

Quick Reply