RCGroups is Looking for a Reviewer in Cleveland Ohio

The RCGroups review team is a diverse group of hobbyists that share one common trait - we love to create awesome content for the world's largest and most active rc website! Interested in becoming a reviewer? Read below to see if you have what it takes!

Splash

Want to Join the RCG Review Team? Located in the Cleveland Area? Read Below!

Are you excellent with a DSLR and a video camera? Can you write compelling copy? Can you fly or drive just about anything radio-controlled? If you answered yes to those three questions, you may have what it takes to become the next RCGroups reviewer! Hey everyone, Matt Gunn here with RCGroups and FlyingGiants. I'm looking for someone in the Cleveland Ohio area to assist me with reviewing RC products and creating awesome content for the world's largest and most active rc website.

I'm looking for someone that's comfortable being on video, has a great attitude, and is eager to learn the ropes. But most importantly, you need to be available during the week and be located near the Cleveland Ohio area.

Prerequisites:

• Live in or around the Cleveland Ohio area or be willing to travel weekly to the area
  • Available during the week
  • Own or have access to high-quality video and photography equipment
  • Be able to assist me with video and review projects
  • Comfortable speaking on camera
  • Be able to edit video and photos using software such as Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro or equivalent
  • Create reviews on a multitude of different rc-related products, from airplanes and vehicles, to FPV and multirotors... and everything in between!
  • Have a great attitude!

If any of the above sounds like you, please shoot me a PM and we'll talk. Keep in mind that I'm willing to train the right person, even if you don't possess all the above prerequisites. However, being near Cleveland Ohio and being available during the week is a must.

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Jan 04, 2017 at 01:58 PM..
There are no posts