Jan 19, 2017, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusFPV
Yes, wanting to know too on options
sizes for the 4s? (4s2200mah? Too big?)
https://connexuav.zendesk.com/hc/en-...attery-adapter
Jan 19, 2017, 06:57 PM
flying lawnmower pilot
impulsivity issues aside, I ordered one when I discovered it listed on getfpv.com... I couldn't seem to find any info as to when it will be shipped...

i've been using connex pro sight for almost a year now - - i have terrible eyes, and i was having a lot of trouble with FPV flight (goggles and monitor) until i discovered this system. it's definitely not perfect, but for someone like me it is the difference between being able to fly FPV and being forced to limit myself to line of sight.

I really like the design (from what I can tell) and the idea, but it worries me that they are marketing it as some sort of adrenalized live action video game for the extreme sports crowd. just a little on the irresponsible (and irritating) side.
Jan 21, 2017, 06:19 AM
TBS Crossfire or DragonLink?
Largest size Lipo that will fit is 4s1800man (70C)
as an example
Feb 11, 2017, 12:51 AM
Hopefully these will be available soon. Saw a post on Connex's Facebook page with Falcores all boxed up on pallets ready to ship to vendors...
Feb 12, 2017, 07:05 AM
Hi Guys!

The Falcore is coming to the stores TOMORROW!!
And we promise, it will be worth the wait!
Feb 12, 2017, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerolux
impulsivity issues aside, I ordered one when I discovered it listed on getfpv.com... I couldn't seem to find any info as to when it will be shipped...

i've been using connex pro sight for almost a year now - - i have terrible eyes, and i was having a lot of trouble with FPV flight (goggles and monitor) until i discovered this system. it's definitely not perfect, but for someone like me it is the difference between being able to fly FPV and being forced to limit myself to line of sight.

I really like the design (from what I can tell) and the idea, but it worries me that they are marketing it as some sort of adrenalized live action video game for the extreme sports crowd. just a little on the irresponsible (and irritating) side.
I definitly agree with you.. they way they market it makes me nervous.
Feb 13, 2017, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amimon
Hi Guys!

The Falcore is coming to the stores TOMORROW!!
And we promise, it will be worth the wait!
Awesome news!!!
Feb 13, 2017, 10:43 AM
No meat = no pudding
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchbuildrc
I definitly agree with you.. they way they market it makes me nervous.
I agree as well. Marketing this like they have is not helpful for the industry and thus not helpful for their sales in the long run.
Feb 13, 2017, 05:58 PM
Falcore is out now. Shows in stock at B&H, GetFPV and RMRC. Got mine on the way now...
Feb 13, 2017, 06:05 PM
Next day shipping...mine will be here tomorrow
Feb 14, 2017, 04:18 AM

Falcore spare parts

Hi Falcore Pilots

some of you were asking about the optional spare parts.
attached is a list of optional parts and cost of each part.

thanks,

Connex team
Feb 14, 2017, 09:58 PM
TBS Crossfire or DragonLink?
Hmmmm gonna wait to hear some reviews
from Hobbiest who've never flown miniQuads before
Feb 16, 2017, 12:37 PM
I was able to get out and fly the Falcore yesterday in Shield mode while wearing Fatsharks. I am a DJI guy (Mavic & I2) and I have built 2 quad racers, but can't fly them for the life of me. The Falcore has now given me the FPV racing experience without constantly crashing...LOL. I was disappointed that the package did NOT contain the prop guards.
Feb 16, 2017, 03:58 PM
Picking mine up tommorrow , couple of question to Amimon , how do we order the spare parts? Also will you be releasing the radio receiver so we can use the controller on additional models ?

Thanks and can't wait to get this in the air!

Quick Reply