Mar 20, 2017, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
That's good to hear, Aileron. I got a Swift Mini in last week, with 2.1mm (wide angle) lens because that's all RMRC had on offer. Will install it soon based on your positive feedback. Hopefully the 2.1mm lens will be OK. Certainly better than tunnel vision with a 2.8mm lens. If not, I can always order 2.5mm directly from RunCam.

LOL,
I went through RC directly myself and picked-up a pair of lenses. The 2.1 works well, but I ultimately went with the 2.5mm, just because that's my preference for any camera. Something different, the lens cap fits the 2.5mm lens so well I might actually use it instead of throw it away like I typically do.
to remove ads between posts
Today, 01:30 PM
For those, like me, that are tired and more to deal with the lack of reliability of the furious FPV Piko BLX and the little better Piko BLX clones (funny to see a clone more reliable and cheaper, still not fancy reliable though) and want to go the Full size FC route here we go:

90g before pack using 3D printed camera mount. flyies fantastically well. Snow is getting out of the way, might be able to come with a video soon