RCG Exclusive! MAMBA 10 PNP - New from FLEX! - Page 6 - RC Groups
Jan 09, 2017, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLK Count
Hi all...

Nice to see a new shooter in the flex fleet but hoped and looked for a wooden plane.
This small Mamba 10 has lot of pieces from the Extra300 - not really new innovations
Which motor is in ?....the only 3S one like the Extra has or the stronger type of the Potenza 10 ?
Have I buy a new motor for using 4S ?

Greetings from Germany
Andreas
Hi Count
Yes the Mamba 10 comes with the Potenza 10 1400kv motor for 3s. You'll have to swap to the 1100kv motor for 4s. At least that is what I can figure from the info on the Flex site.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 09, 2017, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=dalecheek1;36603032]LOL if u can not fly like this... U Do not need to get this plane

Thanks for getting another vid posted!
Maybe I can't fly like that because I don't have the right plane yet?
Jan 09, 2017, 04:47 PM
Flex Innovations, INC
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLK Count
Hi all...

Nice to see a new shooter in the flex fleet but hoped and looked for a wooden plane.
This small Mamba 10 has lot of pieces from the Extra300 - not really new innovations
Which motor is in ?....the only 3S one like the Extra has or the stronger type of the Potenza 10 ?
Have I buy a new motor for using 4S ?
Great to see that Aura8 has a ready to fly configuration...thats fine. I'm really convinced from the Aura8 system...four red boxes are in my hangar.
Hmmm, just bought a eflite P2 Prometheus (special offer-no way to say no)...and a second "spare" QQ Extra300 is in the Box...enough foam planes for training.
But we will see....
Do Lindinger in Austria will have this Mamba 10 in stock ?

Greetings from Germany
Andreas
Hi Andreas,
Hope you are doing well.

I disagree with you a little bit.
Having a biplane of this size, this flying weight, 4 aileron servos with this performance/ price and powered by the very popular 2200 3s packs to me it is innovation.

Mambita (new nick name...means in Spanish "little Mamba") has a new motor, 1400 kv, a bit more punch to fit airplane/design needs.

As the QQExtra 300 we offer the 4s motor as optional motor. It is pilot/flying style....same as QQ Extra300.

Glad you like Aura 8!..thank you for your support.

Yes Lindinger are bringing them!

Regarding wood airplanes...stand by😋
Jan 09, 2017, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=CDaivs;36603425]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecheek1
LOL if u can not fly like this... U Do not need to get this plane

Thanks for getting another vid posted!
Maybe I can't fly like that because I don't have the right plane yet?
I can ALMOST fly like QQ but he is way smoother, like a Top Gun should be..
QQ EXTRA 300 Low an Slow (3 min 10 sec)
Jan 09, 2017, 07:47 PM
Boooriiiiing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quique Somenzini
I disagree with you a little bit.
Having a biplane of this size, this flying weight, 4 aileron servos with this performance/ price and powered by the very popular 2200 3s packs to me it is innovation.
The bolded part is what I really like. I haven't had a bipe with 4 aileron servos since my old Aeroworks Python, I'm really looking forward to this one... especially with some airbrake mixes
Jan 09, 2017, 09:47 PM
Nice flyin' Dale! QQ is the master. I'm sure it is going to take me a lot more than just a better plane for me to fly that well. But it is a start in the right direction.
Jan 09, 2017, 10:10 PM
Dale you ever gonna get that bracelet off your ankle? Sure would like to see you fly in a place big enough to fly...
Jan 10, 2017, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fentonflyers
Dale you ever gonna get that bracelet off your ankle? Sure would like to see you fly in a place big enough to fly...
WOW how did you know.....coming off soon...LOL
Jan 10, 2017, 02:15 PM
Beast 60E Maniac
QQ thanks for your answer
Your last sentence sounds good in my ears...looking forward
What about your jacket seen in a video...is that a new merchandise article ?
The Flex fans and pilots need that stuff...t-shirts and Caps are here but often it's colder.
Florida is far away
Jan 11, 2017, 10:46 PM
QQ answered my question to Flex tech support about a Night Mamba 10. Short answer, NO. The Mamba 10's wings aren't hollow like the Cessna or 300, so they aren't really considering a Night version. I still want one in blue and green, but it looks like the Night version isn't going to be an option. I do think it is cool the QQ answers questions though.
Jan 12, 2017, 06:09 AM
You can always add your own lights to the wings and make it a night version. Just be sure to post some pics if you do.

Kevin
Jan 12, 2017, 06:45 PM
Very true Kevin. I was hoping for the clean factory install option, but I could lay some LED strips on her. I wonder if I put the LEDs under the upper wing and over the lower, LEDs facing into the foam, if they would be bright enough to make the outer faces of the wings glow?
Jan 13, 2017, 03:55 PM
Please ,when will the manual be posted.....manual on site is for the Cessna
Jan 13, 2017, 07:06 PM
Lower AL
Heck I like flying in my yard, beer close, stereo going, and neighbors dogs to entertain, if you can fly like Dale you can fly anywhere.
Jeff......
Jan 13, 2017, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecheek1
Please ,when will the manual be posted.....manual on site is for the Cessna
Try asking tech support at Flex? QQ will probably answer and you can post it back here.