Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Frosty Dog Electric - January 7

It's that time of year again! Time to fly "frosty" with the good folks at Triple Tree Aerodrome!

Splash

The Frosty Dog!!

From Mark Davidson:

Triple Tree Aviators would like to invite all RC pilots to come out Saturday January 7, 2017 to fly electric aircraft at our Frosty Dog event. Join us for the coldest flying day of the year.

• Bring any kind of electric RC aircraft.
  • Registration is $15. AMA required.
  • Just show up and fly.
  • 72 MHz OK.
  • With all the new RC stuff you got for Christmas bring something old to sell.
  • Please, no camping, this is a one day event 8:30 to 6:30.

Lunch will be at 1:00 in the hangar (gas heat) rain or shine and include Frosty Dogs, Kirby Fries, Baked Beans, and Little Debbie’s. Adults $10, 12 and under $5

All 6 flight lines are open for this event. Most people are at the Main and 3D. The amount of swap shop items has also been growing each year-no charge. So come out and join in the fun.

TRIPLE TREE AERODROME Home of “Fun, Fellowship and Hospitality” 330 Mary Hanna Rd Woodruff SC 29388

Click here for driving instructions.

Contact Mark Davidson

Jan 06, 2017, 11:55 AM
TripleTreeAerodrome Volunteer
Due to the probable bad road conditions tomorrow we have decided to Move the Frosty Dog Fly-in to next weekend Saturday January 14th.

Thank you,
Mark Davidson
Last edited by superbee-rc; Jan 06, 2017 at 12:02 PM.
Jan 09, 2017, 12:41 PM
Skyraider
The weather is looking good for this Sat. the 14th. May be in the 60's on Sat. I'm thinking of loading up a few airplanes and heading down for the day. See ya there.
Jan 10, 2017, 09:34 AM
Landing is not optional
Can't wait and I hope it's a good turnout with the good weather!
Jan 13, 2017, 11:31 AM
75 degrees today, i am glad it is going to cool down to 60 for tomorow whae we have the Frostydog.
Jan 17, 2017, 01:10 PM
Barnwell, SC
No pictures or video? Was it a bust with the date change?
Jan 19, 2017, 12:12 PM
We had 62 pilots, 90 people for lunch and the weather starting at 11:00 was perfect, but i did not take the first picture.