Lets Cheer Ourselves Up - 2017 U.K. Autogyro Flyins, Come One Come All!! - Page 6 - RC Groups
May 17, 2017, 04:34 PM
It's all in the Blades!
Tim,
Due to unforeseen circumstances I am unable to attend this coming Saturday, my fingers,toes\etc are all crossed for the weather gods to play ball with you.

Rich
to remove ads between posts
May 18, 2017, 01:42 AM

Lets Cheer Ourselves Up - 2017 U.K. Autogyro Flyins, Come One Come All!!

Can I have a quick role call to see who is planning on attending the fly in this weekend please? So far it looks like just Steve, Mick and me and as the forecast is for northerly 40 mph winds which would make the site unplayable, I am considering that cancelling the event would be the best option and re scheduling for later in the year.

Last edited by BigTradioman; May 18, 2017 at 02:41 AM.
May 18, 2017, 02:58 AM
Yes was planning to come

Steve
May 18, 2017, 10:48 AM
What could possibly go wrong!!
I've got batteries charged up ready to come

Chas
May 18, 2017, 11:54 AM

Lets Cheer Ourselves Up - 2017 U.K. Autogyro Flyins, Come One Come All!!

So that's 4 of us then!
May 18, 2017, 12:10 PM
Sorry chaps but can't get the weekend off but wouldn't it be nice if I could just jump on a flight and have a weekend away
Will keep my fingers crossed that the weather gods have got it wrong and you have a smashing weekend!

Cali
So far away from home.
May 18, 2017, 12:45 PM
That's the spirit Chas, bring your flask and lunch and we can give it a go...with the right models..RPGs at the ready !!

If the early afternoon is too bad then we can call it a day
May 19, 2017, 02:41 AM
I will be there early to check that the patch is not too soft for vehicles. If it is then just pull up to,the end off the access track and unload.
May 19, 2017, 08:48 AM
Cheers Tim , will be there early too invade the weather closes in .. will aim for 9

Steve
May 20, 2017, 10:25 AM
Thanks Tim for another auto gathering. Rain may of stopped play early in the afternoon but we all still had some good air time and Chat - cheers all

On to the next!!

Steve
May 20, 2017, 11:14 AM
ThanksTim for the fly in. Shame it was a bit windy and rain at the end but us gyro nuts are a hardy bunch and enjoyed the challenge. Always good to meet and catch up

Regards

Chad
May 20, 2017, 12:43 PM
Hard core gyro flying today! Excellent craic, thanks for turning out boyo's. nice to see Paul Gray showing up, re kindling old memories for Steve of BaE Hawks etc.
May 21, 2017, 10:15 AM
Thanks Tim for another good event. Shame about the weather but we all still managed to fly ( mostly backwards!)

Worth it just to see Chas' bovine whippet take to the air. I reckon he has got a secret advertising contract with the milk marketing board !!!!

Cheers

Graham.
May 21, 2017, 12:16 PM
Yes Graham, I did eventually get your comment did it fly "past your eyes"

Chas
May 22, 2017, 02:30 AM
Yes Chas you certainly showed plenty of bottle flying in that wind !

Graham