Lets Cheer Ourselves Up - 2017 U.K. Autogyro Flyins, Come One Come All!! - Page 10 - RC Groups
Jun 20, 2017, 02:35 PM

Lets Cheer Ourselves Up - 2017 U.K. Autogyro Flyins, Come One Come All!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 106flyer
Fantastic , that's the spirit

Right the race is on for Winterton and remember Rich E efforts ... you have a head start and more time

Look forward to the trial flights on 2 weeks

Steve

Panther All done and test flown this PM, just a tad more down thrust needed and we are good.

John K has donated a set of Gemini sized AJ Blades for the raffle. Depending on the test flight I might be having a spot auction for a DLE 20😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽. This engine makes look like a 🤡 and a 🍤or a ♊️🗝
Last edited by BigTradioman; Jun 20, 2017 at 02:41 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 20, 2017, 05:39 PM
There you go , great .. told you it was just a scratch

I will bring my two

Steve
Jun 27, 2017, 03:07 AM
Big thank you to Cali and the team at Winterton for a fabulous weekend. Gyro nuts can even have fun in 30 mph winds.
Jul 01, 2017, 01:07 PM
You could not meet a better bunch of friendly modellers .. roll on Winterton 2018
Aug 04, 2017, 11:52 AM
Heart of England Autogyro flyin confirmed as Sunday 17th Sept....

Usual relaxed flying with hopefully food and friendly banter

Steve
Aug 09, 2017, 03:06 AM
That's In the diary Steve, looking forward to it
Aug 09, 2017, 03:50 AM
Steve,

Very sorry, I cannot make it on Sep 17th. Hope you all have a great day, and I look forward to the pictures and videos.

cheers
Ian
Aug 09, 2017, 10:16 AM
Not more Golf ??... honestly !!!

See you at Chas one then hopefully
Aug 23, 2017, 05:35 PM
It's all in the Blades!
Here is a video taken from last weekend at Ragley Hall Model show near Stratford upon Avon in the UK, Saturday was probably the worst conditions I have ever had to fly in but we battled on, luckily Sunday saw almost perfect conditions. A huge thanks from myself to those who turned up to support the autogyro slots, I think we have grabbed a few more potential Gyronuts attention
Good also to catch up with Joe

Watch out for Brave Andrew Ellison being pushed by the crowd to fly through the ring of fire with his green flying cucumber..

Thanks again.

Rich

MULTIPLE RC AUTOGYROS DISPLAY INC "RING OF FIRE" AT RAGLEY HALL INTERNATIONAL SHOW - 2017 (10 min 8 sec)
Aug 23, 2017, 08:38 PM
Now, that looked like a good day out!.......
Aug 24, 2017, 05:49 AM
Great job all

Steve
Aug 24, 2017, 10:21 AM
Great models, great flying, love the video..
Werner

PS: anybody got specs. of the big red Panther?
Aug 24, 2017, 05:37 PM
Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire (2 min 24 sec)
Aug 28, 2017, 12:23 PM
Wernersen

The big Panther in the Ragley Hall video is a twice size version of Richard Harris' design and is owned and flown by Rich himself. The plan for the original smaller version is available on modelflying .co.uk autogyro thread along with a build thread. There was no plan drawn up for the bigger version which has a lighter overall build structure. No doubt Rich could answer questions and I know it took the best part of 2-3 years development for it to fly as well as it now does as it was not just a case of doubling up on all sizes.

Graham
Aug 28, 2017, 04:18 PM
So, 2 more to go ... unless someone suggests any others...

Sep
Sun 17 - Steve's Bash at Heart of England

Oct
Sun 22nd - Chas's Breakfast feast and fly off !! at Old Warden

Quick Reply