This thread is privately moderated by Justwingit, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 31, 2016, 08:29 PM
They call me Lipo...
Thread OP
Yippee!

Happy New Year!!!

New Year's Eve greetings one and all!!!

First, I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy and Festive New Year, and give a sincere "Thanks" to all of those who have frequented my blog, and watched all the various videos I've posted over the years!!!

Speaking of videos, here's the latest video I shot starring the UMX A-10, and this time at my new stomping grounds, Bennett Field in Fabulous Las Vegas, NV

As usual, it's filled fun and frivolity, lots and lots of low level work, and the occasional loop or reverse half-Cuban eight thrown in for good measure....
New Year's Eve with the E-flite UMX A-10 - 31DEC2016 (8 min 41 sec)

Hope y'all enjoy the video HALF as much as I enjoyed making it !

Here's wishing all of you a very happy New Year and best wishes for a healthy, fulfilling 2017
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply