GT1200 Charge Control Software - RC Groups
Dec 31, 2016, 03:05 PM
Discussion

GT1200 Charge Control Software

Where is I can download GT1200 Charge Control Software? On official website I find only Free GT1200 "Firmware Update Utility" PC Software no Charge Control Software. Please help.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 01, 2017, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_edt
Where is I can download GT1200 Charge Control Software? On official website I find only Free GT1200 "Firmware Update Utility" PC Software no Charge Control Software. Please help.
There is no Charge Control Software for the GT series of chargers. Only the Firmware Update Utility.

Glen
Jan 02, 2017, 07:25 AM
"..All this, and many other features too numerous to mention, are available in the GT1200 exclusively from Revolectrix! Click here to view product specifications and download Charge Control Software to your PC."
?
Jan 03, 2017, 08:36 PM
PowerLab and Gt is not the same charger.

" The PowerLab series remains the flagship of the Revolectrix product line; preset-driven with fully-customizable, "open architecture" presets, as well as graphing and data logging. When coupled with the PC Charge Control Software (CCS) the full potential of the Powerlab series can be unleased. In contrast, GT1200 series focus is ease of use as well as preset customization without the need for a PC"
Jan 04, 2017, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_edt
Hi Alex,

Glen is correct. The statement on the site is a miss-print.

Jamie Marks
REVO USA