Graupner - Polaron SMPS 1500 Switching Power Supply - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Graupner - Polaron SMPS 1500 Switching Power Supply

The Graupner Polaron puts out 1500W with an output of 60A - learn more in this feature article.

Splash

Graupner Power - 60A

The Graupner Polaron SMPS 1500 charger with a microprocessor-controlled switching power supply will provide power totaling 1500W (at 25V) with an output current of up to 60A. You can view output voltage, current, power and current indoor temperature at-a-glance with the TFT Color LCD display screen.

You can adjust output voltage using touch-sensitive arrow keys. The built-in menu allows you to easily set functions such as the maximum output current, fan switch-on temperature and output shutdown temperature. Change the temperature display to show in Celsius or Fahrenheit based on your personal preference.

The Polaron SMPS 1500 provides many safety features such as over current, over voltage, overload, over temperature and short circuit protection. It converts the main voltage at a rate of 94%, making it an environmentally friendly product.

Features

• Microprocessor controlled power supply at 1500W, 25V
  • Output current up to 60A
  • Active PFC resulting in smaller AC input current and less interference
  • Low power consumption at idle and standby mode of less than 1W
  • Up to 94% of conversion efficiency
  • Configurable output between 10V-25V and 1A-60A
  • 3 front load power outputs (4mm sockets)
  • 1 XT-90 front load power output
  • TFT Color display
  • 2 USB front load connectors with total output of 3A
at 5V

Includes

• Polaron SMPS 1500 Switching Power Supply
  • XT-90 connection cable
  • US AC Power Cable
  • Manuals

Photos

Learn More

Learn more about this unit on the Graupner site.

Dec 30, 2016, 05:01 PM
Doberman fan
yay !1 its here
Dec 31, 2016, 01:05 AM
Was excited until I saw the price. Too many other options for less.

Sorry Graupner, I love my both my chargers but after waiting two years on this, your late and it's too expensive.
Dec 31, 2016, 01:28 AM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
Looks like a great match to my GT1200.
Dec 31, 2016, 06:38 PM
I have no friends
Looks like a great unit but the price is way out of the ballpark for what it is.
Dec 31, 2016, 07:09 PM
Suspended Account
Nice but after the last Graupner.. A EX 2 channel.. charger 2 years ago and having to update it and still having problems.. ill pass but $350 is not a bad price.. but i give it a pass.ill wait for a year and read what issues follow it..
Jan 02, 2017, 01:22 AM
c/f
c/f
Imagine that, Jimmy T fast on the REVIEW trigger with this one, I have been waiting as well, but it does not do the plug in piggy back thing like the 12VDC version for a clean book shelf setup so I'm out as well, MEANWELL it will have to be.................

Hope to see this @ Nashbro swap meet
Latest blog entry: Cappys new Carden Hauler
Jan 02, 2017, 01:38 PM

Pulled The Trigger on Polaron 1500

I went ahead and got one. I paid $291 and change at Polaron USA by using one of their discount coupons (38300) . I figured this a little higher spec than a Hitec ePowerBox 50, for about $36 more (after you apply a discount to the Hitec as well). I made a quick video: youtube.com/watch?v=CUjNmZfEW5A
Jan 04, 2017, 11:26 AM
$300 strikes me as outrageous when you can get a more powerful setup out of a pair of server PSUs for <$50. If course buying brand new server PSUs retail would cost more than this, but there's a huge glut of perfectly good surplus ones that cost peanuts.