Feb 06, 2017, 03:38 PM
As for ERLT connection I just added some details here: https://github.com/voroshkov/Solo-DI...timer/issues/9
to remove ads between posts
Feb 09, 2017, 09:33 AM
throw new IOPilotException();
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshep View Post

BTW, multi-version made a good progress during the last month. Hope to test it soon and publish details after that. Looks promising so far
Multi-version as in multi video bands?
Great work btw!
Feb 09, 2017, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceWind View Post
Multi-version as in multi video bands?
Yes. It will be possible to join several modified Solo-devices and use as a single laptimer, monitoring several channels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceWind View Post
Great work btw!
Thanks
Feb 09, 2017, 12:32 PM
throw new IOPilotException();
Quote:
Yes. It will be possible to join several modified Solo-devices and use as a single laptimer, monitoring several channels.
Ah Cool!
I was playing with your code and added another RX5808 to have two working.
But stopped a bit as the ATMega386 will be limited as there aren't enough i/o port to get up to 8 devices (plus ADC reads are slow).

Curious to see what you're "cooking".
Feb 13, 2017, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Wow! My project has a separate thread @RC Groups, and it wasn't me who started it! Awesome!
Thanks for your support guys!

BTW, multi-version made a good progress during the last month. Hope to test it soon and publish details after that. Looks promising so far
Sorry to hijack, but it looks like we're working on similar projects.
I posted a thread here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...Quad-VTX-timer

I'm planning on posting mine to github, just need to find the time to document it first.

Anyways, I looked through your repository and can you explain your setThreshold function? Is this to set the threshold slightly lower than the average RSSI? At least I think that's what its doing. and is there an advantage of doing it this way? mine does something similar (if I understand your code correctly), except for the magic_threshold_reduce_constant.

Is github the correct place to ask? I still need to create an account.
Feb 14, 2017, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkBananas View Post
Sorry to hijack, but it looks like we're working on similar projects.
Is this to set the threshold slightly lower than the average RSSI? At least I think that's what its doing. and is there an advantage of doing it this way?
Yes, you got it right. I'm not sure about the advantage, just thought it would be a bit more reliable, because average is still measured within a very short timeframe.
Feb 18, 2017, 02:29 PM
Here's a "teaser" of upcoming multi- version of a DIY RF laptimer.
I named it "Chorus" (which is many "Solo"s )
Feb 19, 2017, 12:16 AM
Thread OP
Very nice.
Feb 26, 2017, 12:12 PM
And here we go! Meet new "Chorus RF Laptimer" capable of tracking several drones simultaneously! Code and build instructions are here: https://github.com/voroshkov/Chorus-RF-Laptimer

Please get in touch with me to report your build/test results and make the project better.
Feb 27, 2017, 03:52 AM
Very good job!!!
Feb 28, 2017, 04:39 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
And here we go! Meet new "Chorus RF Laptimer" capable of tracking several drones simultaneously! Code and build instructions are here: https://github.com/voroshkov/Chorus-RF-Laptimer

Please get in touch with me to report your build/test results and make the project better.
just amazing
Mar 01, 2017, 03:51 PM

Amazing project

Wow, this is really great. Just played around a bit and we will definitely build some of the nice little things.

Would love to see some more features in the app (save results and so on).

Thanks so much for this ...
Mar 01, 2017, 04:00 PM
Thread OP
save results and talk times would be perfect, but so far what is done is done very good.
Mar 02, 2017, 12:09 AM
Thanks guys! Adding new features to existing app is not a very big deal - first I'd like to realize that the project is really useful
Mar 06, 2017, 06:37 AM
You're awesome !! Thank you dude !

Quick Reply