May 19, 2017, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Man
The radio industry really needs to develop a standard interface. I guess that they are trying to make sure that modelers don't switch brands.
We had a standard interface for years; it was the advent of all the proprietary serial channels that changed it.
to remove ads between posts
May 19, 2017, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoRogers
I personally dont see the point of add so much functionality into the Guardian that it starts to look like a Vector. It is not a great plan to have products which compete with each other. They should have their own space IMHO.
I very much second this.
All I really want is RTH.
The pots have never been an issue and you only re-set them very infrequently.
KISS and cheap!
May 19, 2017, 05:54 PM
Chasin' that Neon Rainbow
Exactly. I Have been using Bigaole AP with RTH. Brilliant! Now I am experimenting with an Omnibus FC as it also is capable of RTH and loiter etc etc and is only $30. Also being adapted for sonar. (fixed wing and multi rotor)
Personally I am staying away from manufacturers that used closed shop products now.
There is some amazing stuff coming out that is user friendly and uses a GUI (iNAV) to select flight modes.
Latest blog entry: A bit about me
May 22, 2017, 07:18 PM
I just received my 3D printed hard cases from RMRC.
The G fits like a glove.
May 23, 2017, 05:20 AM
A man with too many toys
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearprop88
I just received my 3D printed hard cases from RMRC.
The G fits like a glove.
We all asked ET to do that several years a ago but it was like talking to a rock

May 23, 2017, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Man
We all asked ET to do that several years a ago but it was like talking to a rock

Constant dripping wears away the hardest rock.