Jan 25, 2019, 12:55 AM
In australia, the SL is about 30% more expensive
to remove ads between posts
Feb 11, 2019, 07:33 PM
Oh my. I've lost all hope and haven't looked in here for a while. This sounds VERY interesting!!! I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red5555
did you try:
M Receiver Configuration ?

from: https://www.getfpv.com/learn/fpv-ess...-butterflight/
Jul 29, 2019, 04:45 AM
Hi All,

I know this is not the right thread for a receiver binding issue however I've seen in here that a couple of people have found it to be a bit of a challenge and I'm one of them.

I've recently purchased a Optima D receiver. This morning I though I would try and bind it to my Hitec Aurora 9, needless to say I have not had much success.

I can get the A9 into binding mode no problem with the red led flashing on the module. I have some problems however knowing when I have the Optima D receiver in binding mode. Am I looking for a constant relatively fast flashing blue led, or is the binding led indicator different? I can't seem to find much information on what led indication I'm looking for on the receiver.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Aug 30, 2019, 01:17 PM
Any luck? I do not recall having any trouble with binding. Optima D came with this printed manual:
https://fccid.io/IFHOPTIMAD/User-Man...Manual-3109431

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotorFilms
Hi All,

I know this is not the right thread for a receiver binding issue however I've seen in here that a couple of people have found it to be a bit of a challenge and I'm one of them.

I've recently purchased a Optima D receiver. This morning I though I would try and bind it to my Hitec Aurora 9, needless to say I have not had much success.

I can get the A9 into binding mode no problem with the red led flashing on the module. I have some problems however knowing when I have the Optima D receiver in binding mode. Am I looking for a constant relatively fast flashing blue led, or is the binding led indicator different? I can't seem to find much information on what led indication I'm looking for on the receiver.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sep 01, 2019, 04:57 PM
i had one of these POS rx, design is poor. running calibration with a vector FC using s-bus , worked for a little while then i was handling the rx and it shorted out big flash, little smoke. problem is the two boards have chips and regulator opposing each other , and they touched when handling in my hands. no insulating tape installed. CHinese do better QC
Jan 21, 2020, 11:01 AM
Hi all!
Can I use this receiver with flybarless helicopter?

thx
Jan 22, 2020, 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiko
Hi all!
Can I use this receiver with flybarless helicopter?

thx
I've contacted Hitec. This was its answer: "It does output S-bus so no reason it would not be."

No more details on reliability, distance, etcetc....

Quick Reply