Dec 22, 2016, 12:47 PM
Discussion

optima D

I cant find any real info about this rx.
only this:
The Hitec OPTIMA D is a compact and practical micro size 2.4GHz receiver perfect for drones and especially Racing Drone, with its voltage telemetry capability.
Selectable S-Bus/PPM signal provides compatibility with any type of Flight Controller in the market.
The Hitec OPTIMA D is suitable for all racing drone pilots with 2.4GHz Hitec radios.

Can i use this on 500 size heli with MSH Brain FBL. is this sbus compatible? How many chanels?
to remove ads between posts
Dec 27, 2016, 11:07 AM
Team Hitec, Customer Support
We've only had a few to test here in our office but the theory is that it should work fine. The receiver will output the full 9 channels, but for helicopter purposes you would be better off with a Maxima SL receiver if you are using an Aurora 9X. If you are using an Aurora 9 then it should be fine, though the antennas are short.
Feb 02, 2017, 08:17 PM
Hi Hitec,

I've the OptimaD in use for my drones, which is working nicely with sbus, voltage feedback also accurate.

However I have no idea on RSSI feedback, so is it PWM signal or PPM? Any more information that would be great.