Sep 13, 2018, 06:14 AM
this is seen by the PC as a usb controller so any sim that supports the use of USB controllers, i know of a bunch of people using it with AccuRC simulator.

however, frsky have just released their own one.

Frsky Xsr-Sim (3 min 14 sec)
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2019, 05:44 PM
I just tried FrSky XSR-SIM with RF8, it shows up but I still need to have the Interlink plugged in to the PC
Sep 17, 2019, 10:56 AM
'Douglas' to his friends.
I have a Turnigy 9x Tx, with DJT module. I've received an Orange Frsky USB dongle, but haven't been able to bind it. My Tx uses a PPM protocol, but can be set to DSM2 or DSMX if that helps. I've tried quite a few permutations, but no luck so far. The dongle plugged into my PC, holding down the button, the green LED flashes. That's all the response I get, whatever I've tried so far on the TX (Hold 'Bind' button down, power on, with various protocol settings...).
Has anyone a method for binding this to a 9x, flashed OpenTx ver.2.0.19 and DJT module, or should I send it back as incompatible..?
Thanks in advance.
Sep 18, 2019, 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad3353
I have a Turnigy 9x Tx, with DJT module. I've received an Orange Frsky USB dongle, but haven't been able to bind it. My Tx uses a PPM protocol, but can be set to DSM2 or DSMX if that helps. I've tried quite a few permutations, but no luck so far. The dongle plugged into my PC, holding down the button, the green LED flashes. That's all the response I get, whatever I've tried so far on the TX (Hold 'Bind' button down, power on, with various protocol settings...).
Has anyone a method for binding this to a 9x, flashed OpenTx ver.2.0.19 and DJT module, or should I send it back as incompatible..?
Thanks in advance.
i couldnt get the orange rx dongle to work with my frsky qx7, worked fine with my friends taranis x9d, it seems to be a bit picky for some reason. Just get the official frsky dongle.
Oct 09, 2019, 12:01 PM
Hi everyone, I have a Orange Rx DSMX / DSM2 dongle, but I have a problem ... The PC win10 downloads the drivers for me and recognizes the dongle, the radio is heard, in the devices of the control panel I see the movements I make from dx6e, but once I start phoenixrc v6 it doesn't detect the tx, I also tried to downgrade to Phoenix v5 but it does the same thing. What could it be?

Inviato dal mio VOG-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk
Oct 09, 2019, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyclub
Hi everyone, I have a Orange Rx DSMX / DSM2 dongle, but I have a problem ... The PC win10 downloads the drivers for me and recognizes the dongle, the radio is heard, in the devices of the control panel I see the movements I make from dx6e, but once I start phoenixrc v6 it doesn't detect the tx, I also tried to downgrade to Phoenix v5 but it does the same thing. What could it be?

you still need the phoenix dongle plugged in.

defo wont work with v5
Oct 10, 2019, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingade
you still need the phoenix dongle plugged in.

defo wont work with v5
I have read that with v6 it works for someone .. I don't ...

Oct 11, 2019, 08:19 AM
I gave up on phoenix and got AccuRC years ago. its far better for helis and v3 is looking good for fixed wing.

Anybody managed to get the orange dongle to work with a qx7? it works with my friends x9d but its refusing to bind to my qx7

Quick Reply