Dec 22, 2016, 07:57 AM
Thread OP
Help!

QX95 Lagging on inputs from FlySky FS-i6

Just received my Eachine QX95 & FlySky FS-i6 from banggood.com. The have bound together. However, in Cleanflight (and just by trying to take off outside of Cleanflight) the inputs from the transmitter seem to lag and some of them don't seem to get through at all. The quad seems to receive them every 30 seconds or so.

When I give the quad some throttle I eventually see it reflected in the Cleanflight graph (sometimes as long as 30 seconds laters) if I change the amount of throttle I'm giving it it again takes a long time to be reflected in graph.

If I continuously fluctuate up and down with throttle the quadcopter only seems to receive the input sometimes. Cleanflight ends up seeing a steady line, followed by a change and then another steady line (naturally the change is when the input actually got through) when in reality it should be bouncing up and down and following the throttle.

Configuration changes I've made:
  • AFHDS is disabled
  • Receiver Mode is RX_PPM

It appears to get worse the further I am from quadcopter (5 cms vs 2 feet shows a difference). The batteries on the transmitter and quad are full.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?
Last edited by brogand93; Dec 22, 2016 at 08:11 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 23, 2016, 08:35 AM
Thread OP
Video here of issue https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_1...ew?usp=sharing notice how it gets completly unresponsive when I turn the transmitter even a fraction more away from pointing at quadcopter.

Is there an easy way for me to tell if it's the quadcopter/receiver that has the issue or the transmitter? I have the FS-iA6B Receiver that I got with the transmitter. Would it be possible to fit this onto my qx95? obviously not to fly, just as a test to narrow down cause of issue
Dec 25, 2016, 06:22 AM
My quadcopter is not a drone!
What version of Cleanflight have you flashed to the flight controller?
Jan 09, 2017, 01:52 PM
Thread OP
I have version 1.13.0 on flight controller, same issue still persisting.

Do you think an update could fix it?
Jan 09, 2017, 01:55 PM
My quadcopter is not a drone!
No, it sounds like there's something wrong with either your radio or the receiver. The only way to test this would be to try a different receiver or a different radio.

Quick Reply