Rotaro FPV frames! - Page 2 - RC Groups
Jan 02, 2017, 02:20 PM
Just waiting on motors and a TBS linear antenna to come, then my build can begin.
I had to 3D print a mount for the vtx , in order to fit it inside the frame, there is really not a lot of space. But it's possible :-)
I'm looking forward for this build, i will say though, that the alu hardware kit that comes with the frame, needs a better QC. Just by assembling the frame, i already have some damage srews. The quality of the screws is not even close to the ones that comes with the impulseRC alien. I have titanium screws in the mail :-)
Last edited by SilverLine; Jan 10, 2017 at 05:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 09, 2017, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverLine
Just waiting on motors and a TBS linear antenna to come, then my build can begin.
I had to 3D print a mount for the vtx , in order to fit it inside the frame, there is really not a lot of space. But it's possible :-)
I'm looking forward for this build, i will say though, that the alu hardware kit that comes with the frame, needs a better QC. Just by assembling the frame, i already have some damage srews. The quality of the screws is not even close to the ones that comes with the impulseRC alien. I have titanium srews in the mail :-)
Thanks for the feedback! The issue with the screws are being dealt with. (Note to self, do not let the manufacturer do the packaging...) Pretty curious about your VTX-mount, care to share?
Jan 10, 2017, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotaroFPV
Thanks for the feedback! The issue with the screws are being dealt with. (Note to self, do not let the manufacturer do the packaging...) Pretty curious about your VTX-mount, care to share?

Btw. I flown it for the first time this weekend, to a race. Damn i like how agaile and powerfull roll/pitch and yaw feels. CG is just perfect... This is My new go to racing quad.
Last edited by SilverLine; Jan 11, 2017 at 04:18 PM.
Apr 21, 2017, 04:04 AM
I have the new Foxeer Legend 3 in the mail.

It think that the formfactor of the legend 3, is perfect for frames like the Doppler :-)
I have 3D printet an attrap with the dimensions of the legend 3, to se how it looks on my Doppler. I think it`s a lot better for CG, aerodynamics etc. with this formfactor vs. gopro session :-)
Apr 30, 2017, 01:52 AM
Hi Rotaru FPV!

Remember I offered to review one of your frames but sadly you turned me down, well you said you would think about it sort of.. hehe

I still would like to review it and I hope maybe you have changed your mind?

P.m, and we can discuss further if you like.