This thread is privately moderated by Clickety, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 19, 2016, 05:56 AM
Isaiah 40:31
Thread OP
Build Log

Su-47 Berkut

The experimental Russian Fighter, the Su-47 Berkut (Golden Eagle).

Designed for either a 2212-6 2200kv pusher on 3s, 30A esc and 6x4" prop, or up to 70mm EDF on 4s.

Photo's and build courtesy of Trivajuve (Serbia)

Plans have moved to :-
www.jetworks.online
Last edited by Clickety; Jan 12, 2019 at 03:00 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 19, 2016, 08:59 AM

Wow

This is incredible! Is it for sale in kit form? or will you share plans with us. I have been flying an SU27 profile plane for 4 years and I love it. This would be a great next build. Your construction video is so professional, it makes the others look like amateurs.
Dec 19, 2016, 09:47 AM
Thread OP
Hi Ganguy,

Still working on the plans, thanks for your positive words though. Your SU27 looks sweet! I may be able get a kit together for you, when it's ready, but it may take a while.
Dec 19, 2016, 10:25 AM

Wrong Photo

That was not mine, don't know how it got in there. Mine is below. Actually, it is the second one.
I tried adding twin rudders and they worked fine, actually too fine so I took them off. Then I added "thrust directors" simply by extending the ailerons behind the prop.
I'm a builder so I really don't need a kit, but some dimensions together with your excellent video would work for me. Of course if your intent was to commercialize it, I would understand.
Last edited by ganguy; Dec 19, 2016 at 10:26 AM. Reason: spelling
Dec 19, 2016, 10:40 AM

Winter fun

Of course not every flight ends well. This wouldn't happen where you live.

We spent a lovely Christmas in Gosport a few years ago, and 2 years ago we hiked the entire coast of the Isle of Wight. I thought then that some of those huge open fields would be great for RC!
Dec 19, 2016, 03:43 PM
Thread OP
Oh dear! That was quite a landing!! Glad you enjoyed our local area! I wish we had more Tarmac runways for RC planes though as our grass fields are not that smooth!!

I'll publish my plans as soon as I can.

Quick Reply