Feb 06, 2017, 10:23 AM
HelicoMicro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi78 View Post
Not far away! That's what i expect for my DIY
Looks very nice! FyreSG seconded, can you share the files?
(steup'
to remove ads between posts
Feb 06, 2017, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FyreSG View Post
Wow! Papi, did you design that? Could you share the 3D print file? How much lighter is that as compared to the stock prop guards?
Yes i did. This is the V1 version, V3 in progress to increase the impact resistance. With my own FPV support, I hope to to lighten it by 12/15g
Feb 06, 2017, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Yes i did. This is the V1 version, V3 in progress to increase the impact resistance. With my own FPV support, I hope to to lighten it by 12/15g
You mind sending me the file?
Feb 06, 2017, 10:47 AM
When it will be finished why not, but I still expect the motors (damned customs) to do the last tests. The tests are successful when I throw myself the machine against the tiles but nothing beats real flight tests
Feb 06, 2017, 10:49 AM
Quote:
When it will be finished why not, but I still expect the motors (damned customs) to do the last tests. The tests are successful when I throw myself the machine against the tiles but nothing beats real flight tests
That would be much appreciated.. Nice to see someone else share their work! It get frustrating when people show designs and then only want to share! Make us people that share our files pretty frustrated

Thanks again!
Feb 06, 2017, 11:32 AM
i dont think this will have an issue with 3s. the motors only get slightly warm on 2s. i might try it to see what happens
Feb 06, 2017, 12:37 PM
OK, after some trouble free flights yesterday. I had problems with loss of control today (flysky version) it losses response and just carries on. Very scary, I was flying in a different field where I was last time I had problems so guessing there may be local interference. Failsafe didn't seem to work at all, even when disarmed and throttle at bottom it was still powering the motors for a while after it hit the ground (upside down). Does anyone have any knowledge of the failsafe on this? On the rx I have on my qx90 the TX doesn't receive anything back from the rx and apparently theres no way to set up the failsafe. I think this is the same but would really like to know for sure if anyone has experience setting this up.
Feb 06, 2017, 01:11 PM
Could any of these issues be because of Betaflight itself?
3.1.2 is now released.
Take a look at this video.

0:51-1:40

Betaflight 3.1 GUI Overview | WHAT'S NEW WHAT'S DIFFERENT? (8 min 9 sec)
Feb 06, 2017, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zandoli View Post
3.1.2 is now released.

https://youtu.be/sgfzMXxvkNs
No happen with 3.1.3 for me
Feb 06, 2017, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy View Post
No happen with 3.1.3 for me
Oh no.
I should be getting mine in about 2 weeks(Flysky version).
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Feb 06, 2017, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnzm View Post
i dont think this will have an issue with 3s. the motors only get slightly warm on 2s. i might try it to see what happens
Its not just motors you have to watch it's ESC
Feb 06, 2017, 02:27 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by zandoli View Post
3.1.2 is now released.

https://youtu.be/sgfzMXxvkNs

Maybe downgrade to BF 2.9.1 instead? Maybe BF3 doesn't agree well with some of these tiny brushless quads, where different dynamics are active than on the bigger ones?
Feb 06, 2017, 04:10 PM
Hi to everyone!

I'm waiting my Aurora, frsky version. I hope arrives without problems. For the real owners...Which are the best propellers and the best battery for the model?

I read about the bending problem in the original propellers and I think it's necesary buy another model

Thanks!
Feb 06, 2017, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrZ88 View Post
Hi to everyone!

I'm waiting my Aurora, frsky version. I hope arrives without problems. For the real owners...Which are the best propellers and the best battery for the model?

I read about the bending problem in the original propellers and I think it's necesary buy another model

Thanks!
Hi, I'd recommend the DYS 2035 three blade props, much stronger and possibly slightly more power (wider blades at a steeper angle) defo much stronger than stock. Get the spacers to put under the motors though. I'm waiting on mine but I think it's needed with either props. Will post a video of it on the DYS props as soon as my laptop decides to connect!
Feb 06, 2017, 06:50 PM
Camera is terrible in low light, seems really dark around the edges but this is the Aurora on the DYS 2035 tri blades;

Eachine Aurora 90 with DYS 2035 props - Acro / rate mode (3 min 10 sec)

Quick Reply