Thread Tools
Dec 23, 2016, 06:33 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatkabab
I'm using it as recommended. Please explain to me what this crap is on my screen and I would be very appreciative if you could help me remove it. I don't even care about moving the readout to the bottom of the screen. That's the lowest it goes when you go to the movement setting.
Change to NTSC or pal, will fix it.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 23, 2016, 06:35 PM
Registered User
Got mine today and it works perfectly with the Foxeer monster 1194 1200tvl 16:9.



Flight video here:
FPVModel Xracer Quadrant 25A 6S ESC Review! [ENG SUBs] (9 min 59 sec)
Dec 24, 2016, 12:03 AM
Registered User
JRey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatkabab
Thanks guys. That worked a treat. Good OSD now. Glad that was put into it.

Just for others, you need to hold the button for ~10sec while plugging in. Button pushed when you power it.
I'm glad it worked out for you man.
If you can, please share what setups your friends have that caused noise issues in the OSD. I'd like to test and replicate it.
Dec 24, 2016, 02:19 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatkabab
Just tested the V2 on a 600tvl cam and it works perfect. It is NOT compatible with 1200tvl cameras. Such a shame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatkabab
Thanks guys. That worked a treat. Good OSD now. Glad that was put into it.

Just for others, you need to hold the button for ~10sec while plugging in. Button pushed when you power it.
I told you it works... You need to plug the battery with button pushed and wait for the green led on the pdb to power off.
Dec 24, 2016, 02:27 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatkabab
Thanks guys. That worked a treat. Good OSD now. Glad that was put into it.

Just for others, you need to hold the button for ~10sec while plugging in. Button pushed when you power it.
You could change the V1 board from NTSC to PAL or vice versa the same way. It's not a new feature of the V2. It was all in the manual for the board. I haven't checked but I'm sure they'll be amanual for the V2 boards also if there already isn't...
Dec 24, 2016, 02:35 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnw
You could change the V1 board from NTSC to PAL or vice versa the same way. It's not a new feature of the V2. It was all in the manual for the board. I haven't checked but I'm sure they'll be amanual for the V2 boards also if there already isn't...
Manual on first post.. People should always read manuals, they do help.
Dec 24, 2016, 02:49 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by downloader9
Manual on first post.. People should always read manuals, they do help.
Lol, that's a good place for it. Can't believe I missed it lol. And yes everyone should!
Dec 25, 2016, 06:05 AM
Registered User


Coming together
Dec 25, 2016, 04:12 PM
Registered User
metropolis's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctavioMaia
Coming together
Nice!
Dec 27, 2016, 07:59 AM
Registered User
Tony thanks once again for the RROSD.
Here's a quick video of it.

Handles my VTX just fine on 5s camera is rock solid on 5v.
Perfect video, will buy one for spare

SAM X220 - First 5S flight (2 min 21 sec)


SAM X220 - Cruising around pt.1 (2 min 3 sec)


SAM X220 - Cruising around pt.2 (1 min 46 sec)


The only complaint here is that I cant drag the OSD all the way down the screen.
Last edited by OctavioMaia; Dec 27, 2016 at 08:13 AM.
Dec 27, 2016, 05:26 PM
Registered User
JRey's Avatar
*Deleted*
Last edited by JRey; Jan 06, 2017 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Promotion has expired
Dec 27, 2016, 05:57 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRey
Hey guys! If you're looking for a PDB/OSD for next years race season, check out the RROSD V2 and take advantage of this 20% off discount, good until January 2nd!

Order here - http://bit.ly/2h0S4fm
Very nice discount on a great product.
Dec 27, 2016, 06:34 PM
Registered User
Chargerdude70's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRey
Hey guys! If you're looking for a PDB/OSD for next years race season, check out the RROSD V2 and take advantage of this 20% off discount, good until January 2nd!

Order here - http://bit.ly/2h0S4fm
Why always the deals after I order mine?
Dec 27, 2016, 08:24 PM
Registered User
metropolis's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRey
Hey guys! If you're looking for a PDB/OSD for next years race season, check out the RROSD V2 and take advantage of this 20% off discount, good until January 2nd!

Order here - http://bit.ly/2h0S4fm
Get them affiliate sales! Not sure this thread should be where those go.
Dec 28, 2016, 12:13 PM
Registered User
I got a VTX that's 5v only.
My camera can take the 10v. Can I just swap the positive and negative wires of each, but keeping the video signal wire untouched?