This thread is privately moderated by solentlife, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 17, 2016, 02:51 AM
Youtube channel : solentlifeuk
Thread OP
Discussion

Sad at lack of RCG support and trend

Not so long ago I was penalised for taking a 'miscreant' to task for his blatant rudeness and blinkered view. He filled good threads with his own twisted views and despite a number of people commenting - continued on. He received warnings not only from RCG, but it is well known he was in trouble on other forums - in fact was banned from some for similar tactics.

That finally resolved itself and petered out to odd postings by him.

It is very sad that despite myself and others reporting another 'gentleman' - RCG have apparently done nothing and the persons blatant actions ignoring good forum practice, his continual baiting goes on. Shame on RCG.

Shame on the perpetrator, but RCG must take some of the blame as they fail to stamp this kind of thing out. There are a number of people on RCG who are well known to play this game, with RCG seemingly ignoring them. Other forums often comment on this and it definitely is not good for RCG in the long run.

The number of Newcomers to the hobby who are ridiculed on RCG is legendary. I am active on many forums and RCG is the most vindictive of all. It even beats some of the worst Yachting forums !

I remain on RCG as I am able to sift the rubbish from the good .... it is probably the largest online RC community, and that is most likely a large part of the problem.

Nigel
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply