Aug 24, 2019, 11:38 AM
Always trying to learn
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroneSouls
Thanks a lot for the files, even though I'm not sure if it's safe to use it. Here is what Fatshark told me when I asked for these files :

I'm not sure what they mean by "First version" and "newer version"...

Anyway, I might try that on my backup pair of transformer, since I found out how to replace the internal receiver with a rapidfire module and get a 16:9 screen using the RF16:9. I'm no longer on the AVin. By doing that I can use the AVout to record with my dvr (which isn't possible when using Avin).

To those who want to do it, you need to unweld the 9 pins of the internal receiver, lift the receiver just a bit to make sure it's not in contact with the board (I put a bit of tape under it to hold it there) and then use the second pin from the right for the video signal.
I welded the ground and 5V to a 5V regulator, then welded that regulator directly where the power cable is connected.
Here is a picture of what I did (sorry I forgot to take a picture after changing the yellow wire from AVin to RF pin)
Good info good points, and good tutorial!

I would suppose that if one does not natively have the 16:9 AV in then the update would SEEM appropriate, but it would also seem wise to confirm serial numbers with FatShark just to double check.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply