This thread is privately moderated by GBLynden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 14, 2016, 02:20 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Mini-Review

First Outdoor Flight - JXD 510G 5.8GHZ FPV RC Drone

This my outdoor drone review with the JXD 510G 5.8GHZ FPV 6 Axis HD Camera RC Drone.

First Outdoor Flight - JXD 510G 5 8GHZ FPV 6 Axis HD Camera RC Drone Quadcopter (6 min 41 sec)

In this video I take it for its First Outdoor Flight and put this RC Quad through a variety of paces.

Here are my review notes for this FPV multirotor:

Pros:

- Altitude hold is ROCK SOLID!
- The 5.8G FPV has very little latency
- The video display looks great in person
- It is very responsive even on the first of three flight modes
- The 2.0MP HD Camera is solid but cold be better
- I can use a wide variety of batteries with it given the battery connector is comes with.

Cons:

- Short flight time (4-5 minutes)
- Camera Jello
to remove ads between posts
Jan 23, 2017, 12:13 PM
Hi Great video,
I recently bought one of these and first flight was awesome but felt a little unresponsive so did a reset (both sticks down and in) on the second flight the drone just shot up like a rocket and wouldnt descend continued until signal was lost luckily I found it again but I am worried to its going to do the same thing on the third flight do you have any suggestions?
Jan 28, 2017, 01:36 PM
I review RC Products
Thread OP
Thanks man! I would say test it indoors a bit to see if that was a one off thing. I haven't had that issue with mine, so I would try things indoors to get a good feel for what the issue might be without risking losing it.

GB

Quick Reply