This thread is privately moderated by Bud Morrison, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 25, 2004, 09:06 PM
Trader Rating: 43

NIB RCworks.com Sickle slope glider with new HS 81 Servos

I got this a month or so ago and have since purchase an 3 meter sailplane kit. Since most of my time this winter is going to be spent building the 3 meter kit Im not going to have time to mess with slope stuff this winter.
I purchased a pair of new in box HS 81s for it.
I would like to get $42.00 OBO Shipped for the NIB Sickle kit and the two NIB Hitec HS 81s. For more info on the sickle see www.rcworks.com or the review on Liftzone
to remove ads between posts
Sep 26, 2004, 03:32 PM
Trader Rating: 347
I hole jumped him!!!
I'll take it at your asking price. I was eyeballing one of these on ebay anyway.
Sending PM.

'L