This thread is privately moderated by c/f, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 10:07 AM
c/f
Find More Posts by c/f
c/f
FAQ

RAM Drama

When Sara and Roger Parish retired several years ago, I purchased their share (43%) of the company for $56,000.00 to keep Wren open and solvent. I also loaned the company 20,000 GBP (at the time the exchange rate equaled $34,000.00) to keep the doors open. Mike Murphy personally signed a contract for this loan, which was never honored. Little did I realize that they were in such financial trouble. So when they took a "Voluntary Liquidation", I lost all investments I had put in the company. If you watch their Face Book site...anytime someone posts a question regarding their order that has been paid for but not filled...the posts mysteriously disappear. Although I was with the company for more than 7 years, and a major shareholder, I had no say in the day to day operations of the company.
After they filled liquidation, the company changed names and reopened days later under a new name at the same address. They had listed very little inventory at the time of the liquidation, but were advertising new motors days later. I agreed to leave the company and turn over my shares if the orders that I had already been placed and paid for were honored and delivered. Otherwise I would have had to reimburse all of the US customers that had prepaid for motors (in excess of $22,000.00)
They walked away from more than 400,000.00 GBP of outstanding debt, so I feel lucky that my personal loss was not more !
This will be my only post regarding this issue. The real facts and the truth are out there. You just have to search for the truth...
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RAM Drama
to remove ads between posts