Maiden of my new xps module on the profi 4k - RC Groups
Dec 09, 2016, 10:59 PM
Once in a lifetime
Discussion

Maiden of my new xps module on the profi 4k

Well, after doing the appropriate range check this morning, I "fired" up my 'ol Simitar flying wing "Pole Star" and took to the hazy somewhat blue skies this morning with my retro 8 channel xps receiver and newly installed 2.4 tx module in the profi 4000.

Great flights, no issues, and I didn't tangle the antenna in the trees near our setup area, nor come close to poking my buddies eyes' out with my old profi fishing pole antenna.

Thanks Jim! great product, have been using your 2.4 system on my evo for several years now.

And my friends were saying "sheesh, for $140 you could've had a new dx6i" Thanks, but I'll pass

Most of them fly foamie arfs anyways they're used to shiny chrome, stickers, and that kinda stuff.

Bonus! Jim had the Black Friday sale--SOLD!

Daniel
to remove ads between posts
Dec 10, 2016, 12:22 AM
Xtreme Power Systems
..and you got the very last Profi Tx module available from us. We no longer have anymore of the custom made plastic balls for the antenna mount!
Dec 11, 2016, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
..and you got the very last Profi Tx module available from us. We no longer have anymore of the custom made plastic balls for the antenna mount!

If you do not have balls, how it is made or installed right now

What is a difference between older and latest Profi Tx Module

I ask because I got two more 4000 Tx to put XPS modules in.

Mike
Dec 12, 2016, 10:56 PM
Xtreme Power Systems
We had to make the antenna mounts, which replace the steel ball that the stock metal antenna attaches to. If you are interested in a couple of modules then we can make a few more.