Sep 25, 2004, 08:36 AM
Thread OP

I want these planes but I don't know what they are...

I took these pictures at a local Applebee's

I want to get the kits, especially for the first one. Does anyone know where I can find them (to order online). I checked with the LHS in Athens and they don't exist here except for a similar ARC I want the kits.

Thanks

edit: I removed the first pic, because it was so big. Sorry if that was cumbersome.
Last edited by sinkhole; Sep 25, 2004 at 02:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 25, 2004, 01:59 PM
God is good
They look old. You're prolly outta luck for a kit.

Scratch build from looks!!
Sep 25, 2004, 02:10 PM
Got H2? Fuel Cell R/C Car
or ask to buy them for the apple beats!!!!!
Sep 25, 2004, 02:50 PM
Thread OP
Looks like I overlooked the obvious... the mfg and model are right on the side of the plane. The website is http://www.fantasticfoam.co.uk/pacer.html (only worked as a cached page on google) ...I emailed them to ask about the price.

Where can I find more planes like these? They're fairly large which I like. And if I had to build a plane from scratch, is there some website that could serve as a beginner's guide for this? I really want to build one from scratch but don't know where to begin to say the least!
Thanks
Sep 25, 2004, 06:20 PM
Sinkhole,
When you say '...more planes like these', could you be a little more specific? Are you looking at an 80" model, a low wing model, an 'old' style airplane, a sport plane, a taildragger?

Without a little more details, it's going to be hard to answer your questions.

Gary
Sep 26, 2004, 09:58 AM
God is good
Kinda looks like a Chipmunk without a canopy. You might look into that plane, 'cause there are quite a few plans for them.

Viper
Sep 27, 2004, 03:46 AM
Going Home
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith43221
or ask to buy them for the apple beats!!!!!
ROFL -
Sep 27, 2004, 04:07 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMC1
Sinkhole,
When you say '...more planes like these', could you be a little more specific? Are you looking at an 80" model, a low wing model, an 'old' style airplane, a sport plane, a taildragger?

Without a little more details, it's going to be hard to answer your questions.

Gary
I'd say all of those at once. Definately an 80" plane because I'm after something bigger than my current 60, and I like the bulkiness of those models... something that can't be missed in the air I don't really like the Cessna/Piper scale models.

Quick Reply