Dec 09, 2016, 12:06 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Autel Robotics X-Star Premium - Anyone interested in going in on this deal with me?

I've been interested in the Autel Robotics X-Star Premium for some time. I came across a deal at Brookstone while browsing the web.

They currently have a promotion for buy one get one 50% off. I'm looking for another person to go in on this with me.

Here's the breakdown:
- Drone 1 - $699
- Drone 2 - $349.50
- Shipping - $7.99
- Tax - $71.32
- Total for two drones - $1127.81
-I will sell the second drone at cost of $564. Buyer responsible for Paypal fees and/or shipping from my home to theirs. I will also furnish a copy of the Brookstone receipt.

Let me know asap as this a very good price considering these drones are currently selling for $699 and will go back up to $899 after Xmas.

Drone can also be picked up in the Raleigh, NC area with cash. PM me if interested.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 09, 2016, 10:21 PM

X Star drone

I have been trying to buy one of these on Ebay and keep getting out bid. I saw your post and Im interested. I am only about 20 minutes from Holly Springs. You can text me at 919-868-4914
Dec 10, 2016, 08:22 AM
Critic at Large
$599 on NewEgg for new Autel XSP.
check link at dronesavings.com or slickdeals
Dec 10, 2016, 08:58 AM
Thread OP
The issue with the one from Newegg is that is ships from China. Seems a little fishy but if it's legit, is a decent price, although the Brookstone price would be lower.
Dec 10, 2016, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimman
I've been interested in the Autel Robotics X-Star Premium for some time. I came across a deal at Brookstone while browsing the web.

They currently have a promotion for buy one get one 50% off. I'm looking for another person to go in on this with me.

Here's the breakdown:
- Drone 1 - $699
- Drone 2 - $349.50
- Shipping - $7.99
- Tax - $71.32
- Total for two drones - $1127.81
-I will sell the second drone at cost of $564. Buyer responsible for Paypal fees and/or shipping from my home to theirs. I will also furnish a copy of the Brookstone receipt.

Let me know asap as this a very good price considering these drones are currently selling for $699 and will go back up to $899 after Xmas.

Drone can also be picked up in the Raleigh, NC area with cash. PM me if interested.
Hope you find someone to go in with you, that's a Helluva deal on a Helluva quad! You and your partner won't be disappointed.
Dec 10, 2016, 03:57 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino54
Hope you find someone to go in with you, that's a Helluva deal on a Helluva quad! You and your partner won't be disappointed.
Dino - I do have someone who has committed to taking the other one. I placed this order this morning. If things change, I will let you know.
Dec 10, 2016, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimman
Dino - I do have someone who has committed to taking the other one. I placed this order this morning. If things change, I will let you know.
Thanks for the offer swimman but I already own an XSP.....was just saying how great a deal I thought it was
Dec 12, 2016, 01:06 PM

Interested in a 2nd Buyer

I'm also interested in getting an X-Star from Brookstone. Looking for a 2nd Buyer

Mike Jensen
Sacramento, CA

Quick Reply