Dec 08, 2016, 02:48 PM
Just like the Stinger90 which has a clear canopy & if one doesn't like it ... Just paint it to whatever colour one desires..
to remove ads between posts
Dec 08, 2016, 02:51 PM
Suspended Account
Im quite sure with the feedback we will get a clear canopy:] Thats the beauty of the forums and the fact that many companies listen as they want the best product so it sells:] Motion/freewing is great at listening and open to opinions . As for the flying aspect, looks to fly GREAT, not a fan of the color scheme personally though, i like the scheme of the one with the clear canopy, more of a gold then yellow.
Dec 08, 2016, 02:57 PM
Clear Canopy ! + 1

-DG
Dec 08, 2016, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzmanb
Im quite sure with the feedback we will get a clear canopy:] Thats the beauty of the forums and the fact that many companies listen as they want the best product so it sells:] Motion/freewing is great at listening and open to opinions . As for the flying aspect, looks to fly GREAT, not a fan of the color scheme personally though, i like the scheme of the one with the clear canopy, more of a gold then yellow.
If you have flown or own a Stinger 90 then the Avanti has similar characteristics & Super stable ...Lands as slow as the Stinger... An awesome Sports Jet just like the Stinger90..
Dec 08, 2016, 03:15 PM
I don't mind the painted canopy. Make it some flashy, iridescent color.

Better to have a painted canopy than an ugly clear canopy.

The paint scheme is probably dictated by Sebart, but I'd like to see more yellow on the topside. There's so much white and only a little color. The bottom probably look similar, lots of white, with a little color. I'd like good contrast between top and bottom.

(Checkboard is outdated and lame. Nobody should use checkerboard anymore).
Dec 08, 2016, 03:37 PM
Definitely... A clear canopy option would be great.

This might be my first 8s JF 80mm setup!

Might as well get stupid with it and test the wing spars lol
Last edited by Alpha10; Dec 08, 2016 at 04:21 PM.
Dec 08, 2016, 03:49 PM
Nice!
Dec 08, 2016, 03:54 PM
Augermeister
Subscribed , darnit !
Dec 08, 2016, 04:10 PM
Sub'd. Love my Super Scorpion and I'd fly this all day long. Would have the time also as I'd probably be divorced if I buy it.
Dec 08, 2016, 04:20 PM
I'm in.....

Doug
Dec 08, 2016, 04:23 PM
Augermeister
It does remind of HSD the more I look at it.
Dec 08, 2016, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahawk47
It does remind of HSD the more I look at it.
because the HSD Super Viper is a copy of the Avanti - an unauthorised one I assume
Dec 08, 2016, 05:39 PM
Registered RC NUT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopetista
because the HSD Super Viper is a copy of the Avanti - an unauthorised one I assume
That's the name of the game, make a few changes and then call it your own.
Dec 08, 2016, 06:00 PM
Augermeister
I'm going to be wait and see on this one though I'm certain it will be a hit . Prefer militaries. Hopeful that MRC & FW will continue going down the path they've been going down. The new A-10 Warthog is almost upon us.
Dec 08, 2016, 06:33 PM
world's slowest builder
Nice looking jet! Of all the modern sport/pattern jets the avanti is my favorite. Smart idea going with the HO 80mm setup as opposed to the 90mm. The 80 is perfect for this size jet. I predict some long flight times with a 5800 pack. Im sure parkflyer will make a canopy or there is always the T-45 canopy which can be made to fit by the end user.

Weight and cost savings is worth the cockpit delete...its not a scale jet after all.

When peopke see how light it is and the low price tag...their feelings might change about the canopy

Quick Reply