Dec 07, 2016, 04:12 PM
Thread OP

Source for Losi Micro T Connectors w Silicone Wire?

Hi,
My JJR/C H36 drone came with something other than Losi connectors. Where can I find made up Losi connectors with silicone wire so I can convert things over to work with all my other 1S batteries and charging cables? Or should I give up on the silicone wire and just buy what's all over eBay?
Thanks,
Jay
to remove ads between posts
Dec 07, 2016, 08:47 PM
Why don't you just buy some connectors and some silicone wire from Hobby King or other vendor and make up your own? It's quick and easy and that way you can get precisely what you want.
Dec 08, 2016, 02:33 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_S
Why don't you just buy some connectors and some silicone wire...and make up your own?....
I suppose I could but didn't know how to crimp the Losi connectors. Upon your recommendation and after doing some research, I see the crimp tool of choice seems to be the Engineer PA-90 which runs $45. Besides the price for something I may only use a few times, I'm not even sure this crimper accommodates that small of a connector. But I will keep researching that aspect.
Thanks,
Jay
Dec 08, 2016, 02:41 PM
Suspended Account
Soldering is you cheapest option and choice of connectors.
Dec 08, 2016, 03:28 PM
I'm not familiar with the Losi connectors. I used to use Deans, later switched to XT60 and XT30, they're all easy to solder. Crimp connectors are nice if you have the right tool but there are so many different tools for different types, good ones are expensive and cheap ones usually suck.

Quick Reply