Another Whirlybird Aviation PCA-2 Pitcain Build - Page 4 - RC Groups
May 27, 2018, 05:49 PM
The 1st Sofaman
Kieth....how is it going?
to remove ads between posts
May 27, 2018, 11:04 PM
Hi, a question for Sofaman NJ: would you be the same "Imsofaman", at the time a new member in 2006 on the Wattflyer forum? The name is unique and I figured it is a match to you here. The reason I ask is that I have been lurking on the site, reading the mail and looking at the adverts, but I have also been searching out the Autogyro Company of AZ. Several years ago (c.2007) I bought their Rascal/Scamp gyro conversion just before I retired. But I didn't finish it, with moving and all. Now I am looking for the company to get some parts and stuff. As I recall the correspondence with them, I purchased the prototype of the conversion less the electric motor. I noticed in the Wattflyer forum and this forum, you have mentioned the company so I thought you may have some background on the company. Are they still around and is there is an interest in their work? It looks like the Rascal /Scamp is well-constructed but I am not sure really what to do with it! So any info you or any other readers can provid is of great help. I am a real beginner and fool around with some park flyers so I might be out of my league with this kit!! Thanks in advance, bob.c
May 27, 2018, 11:19 PM
The 1st Sofaman
Please.....no more contact on this thread. Start your own thread on what you are looking for.

Also.....your inquiry is the first this thing you have posted since 2014. No replies....no posts. Seems a bit strange. Not too comfortable even replying to you.

Start your own thread.

I dont know who imsofaman is. Sorry......no info on him.

BTW....you are on my ignore list. I will learn how to block you at somme point. Take a hike....
Last edited by Sofaman NJ; May 27, 2018 at 11:41 PM.

Quick Reply