Jan 08, 2017, 06:14 AM

Fourth size

Part number: Sprtip00
Wire any size

Largest for our J/111(size of S/B)

Smallest for our X 3/4 ton (1/16 scale)

At mast attachment fits our larger(of two mast extrusions......Smaller than S/B mast)
Fits into K&S stream alum. Foils at hobby store
Can engineer to fit Ludwig's teardrop......

So, yes a kit is possible. Good idea S.J.!
Last edited by Derusha; Jan 08, 2017 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Typo and added info. And part number typo
to remove ads between posts
Jan 11, 2017, 02:27 AM
A geriatric flier
On my wish list would be miniature bow shackles made from round material.
Jan 11, 2017, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watdazit
On my wish list would be miniature bow shackles made from round material.
Thanks for the input...........
Jan 11, 2017, 08:21 AM

Spreader Day

200+ spreaders pre-made underway today
Jan 11, 2017, 08:23 AM

Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derusha
200+ spreaders pre-made underway today
See pic
Jan 12, 2017, 06:33 AM

RC "Central"

60-100 factory owned models require's organization....

Will work further on catalog next week

D
Jan 12, 2017, 07:18 AM

55 masts hanging

Jigs to hold many mast's for assembly.....

Heavy investment in 3D print R&D for 2017

D
Jan 12, 2017, 01:03 PM
Boomer1
Dean
It would be helpful if you provided dimensions for your various goodies. I am sure you have a micrometer at your shop, and I am pretty sure most of us could make good use of that type of data.
Thank you
Boomer
Jan 12, 2017, 02:14 PM

Catalog

Hi Boomer,

Yes,the catalog will have that data.

Will also get your input long before we print.

DD
Jan 12, 2017, 03:04 PM
Lost in the Sky
Dean,

I just went to the Photobucket link and saw boat stuff for a second and then got a page that said my computer was infected and tried to get me to download antivirus software. I was able to back out and shut down the page, but that could be the end of someone's computer if they clicked on anything the page tried to get them to do. Someone has hacked in and set a trap for your customers in the middle of your product catalog.

Why don't you have a secure website? That will be better than any printed catalog and your customers could get your catalog instantly anytime on their phone or computer. You could add new products or updates as soon as you keyed them in.

Harken has a website: http://www.harken.com

You should have a website too.

Richard
Jan 12, 2017, 03:43 PM

This happens sometimes

This does also happen to me.....Just a gimmick to get you to buy some software. Expert told me that is not attacked(hacked). Happens to me once every 3 mnths.
Jan 12, 2017, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard N
Dean,

I just went to the Photobucket link and saw boat stuff for a second and then got a page that said my computer was infected and tried to get me to download antivirus software. I was able to back out and shut down the page, but that could be the end of someone's computer if they clicked on anything the page tried to get them to do. Someone has hacked in and set a trap for your customers in the middle of your product catalog.

Why don't you have a secure website? That will be better than any printed catalog and your customers could get your catalog instantly anytime on their phone or computer. You could add new products or updates as soon as you keyed them in.

Harken has a website: http://www.harken.com

You should have a website too.

Richard
Most of the time those malware ads are injected by third party advertising software. The site signs up for the ad service, which puts different ads on their site, and the site gets paid if people click on an ad. Bad guys sneak a malware ad past the third party controls and it gets dealt out like an ad for anything else. The advantage for the bad guys over an overt hack is that the malware ads come up intermittently so if you complain and somebody looks they see a different, legit advertisement.

Cheers,

Earl
Jan 12, 2017, 05:25 PM

Thank you

Thank you Earl for explaining........
I paid recently for no ads....So,not sure why this also.

Other development's are now pushing hard for a
Web solution...

D
Jan 12, 2017, 06:26 PM
Lost in the Sky
Dean,

Photobucket's web security didn't work for me and is certainly not what your customers deserve. If your expert thinks that isn't a problem, you should really get another expert.

Your products are great and you should have a secure web site as good as your products are so your customers can shop in safety and not have to worry about getting their computers hacked or infected.

Richard
Jan 12, 2017, 07:10 PM

Thank you Richard

Appreciate your input,and sorry for the problem.

Dean