May 15, 2017, 10:11 PM
Thread OP
Please email [email protected]
Inform me the order number, I will send you return address and refund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckker
Hi Rob

Which camera do you use with the Inisght?

Mine still doesn't work. I contacted Foxtech to send it back and get the paid money. But they didn't answered yet... In my opinion, the Insight is a big fake. 2 to 5km range- never seen, 0.08ms latency- never seen.. They should correct the specification of this product or stopp selling the Insight.

Cheers Michael
to remove ads between posts
May 18, 2017, 04:45 AM
Good job. Thanks very much for the prompt technical support.
Jun 27, 2017, 04:10 AM
I am in South Korea, if I buy now, does it need to be change a 165 channel?
Jul 28, 2017, 10:05 PM
now it need to set a 165 channel using in europe?
Aug 18, 2017, 09:44 PM
The FoxTech brand has suffered serious dammage in my opinion.
Oct 31, 2017, 04:17 PM
hi evry one.....
How to make connection between 5G FHD Digital video transmission and Mission planner via Wifi.....? please help and any way
Aug 19, 2018, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reber123
hi evry one.....
How to make connection between 5G FHD Digital video transmission and Mission planner via Wifi.....? please help and any way
see this link.
It's for QGC, but should work with MP.
Oct 19, 2019, 11:02 PM

a good quality HDMI cable played a very important part on this unit

After years of trials and errors, it works at last. I have tested the unit to work fine in Full HD 1080(100ms of lag) with One Plus One phone and even Epson BT300. Changed the channel back to 165 and the range increased a lot as channel 40 is limited to 10mW in the country I live. Bought a good quality mini HDMI short cable from eBay to replace the stock ribbon cable has improved the stability of the system dramatically. Broke open the plastic casing of the two stock antennae on the ground unit and found the antennae radiation elements has been faced to the opposite directions(recommended by the vendor incorrectly). The last problem that the unit still experiencing is on the HDMI output camera selections. So far I have tried Foxeer Legend1 and SJCAM, unfortunately none of them work with Foxtech Insight air unit. The only camera that proved 100% working are the GoPro Hero4 Silver and Black editions.
Oct 22, 2019, 10:29 AM
FPV'r
is there a HDMI output on Rx ?

Thanks for the support...found my own answer...answer is NO
Last edited by ror1; Oct 22, 2019 at 11:13 PM.

Quick Reply