View Poll Results: whcih company aeromodelling do you like best?
FMS 2 25.00%
freewing 2 25.00%
TOP RC Hobby 3 37.50%
Horrizon 1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Dec 04, 2016, 09:49 PM
Thread OP
New Product

Warbirds 750mm series

First and foremost,It's not a new producut,many manufacturer is have done this model.

P51D Mustang was one of the most famous war birds from USA, it called the “King of Fighter” .USA produced 15875 pcs during the WWII

I would like to recommend you guys the Top Rc Hobby small Aeromodeling today.

Wing Span: 750mm/30.00 inch(small size)
★Length: 648mm/25.51inch
★Weight: 425g(extra light)
★Thrust rate: 1:1(excellent thrust/gravity ratio!)
★Motor: DST-1300( KV1300)(good kv value.)
★Battery: LI-PO 7.4V,1000mAh 15C(common battery!)
★ESC: 12A Brushless ESC(……)
★R/C System: 2.4Ghz 4ch E401 radio(Flysky, classical brand)
★Servo: 9gx4(plastic gear……)

The inverted flight, inside loops, outside loops, axial rolls and other aerobatic action all finished satisfy, With the building block design power system ,if any propeller is damaged,really easy to change detachable propeller(on the propeller ,every blade is fixed by one screw!)

The most important thing is that with the scale auxiliary oil tank, it make the airplanes more scale,With the detachable horizontal wing and vertical wing, which make it easy to carry and maintain. every parts is replaceable.Of course ,if you guys have any problem ,welcome to discuss!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 04, 2016, 09:55 PM
Thread OP
Floor host would like to say first,welcome every pilot and amateur to vote.Thks
Dec 05, 2016, 06:14 AM
A man with too many toys
I have had many airplanes over the years and Freewing definitely has the best quality foam ARFs.
Dec 05, 2016, 10:53 AM
How much and where can I get one lol

Can I remove the landing gear to land on grass?
Dec 05, 2016, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexpredatorGT

IMO, this one is a better plane
https://www.motionrc.com/products/fm...800mm-31-5-pnp

Here is a 750 mm one.
https://www.amainhobbies.com/volante...FYlhfgodcFQKaA
Last edited by Clive66; Dec 05, 2016 at 04:20 PM.
Dec 05, 2016, 05:01 PM
Those FMS planes are lots of fun, I had the blue nose 800mm which is easily my favorite mustang scheme. I wish they still made it, the red tail is nice too though. Thank you for the link
Dec 05, 2016, 07:58 PM
Thread OP
well
Dec 06, 2016, 03:03 AM
Thread OP

Good anwser

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Man
I have had many airplanes over the years and Freewing definitely has the best quality foam ARFs.
well, that sounds good. How many and what is the name of airplanes do u have which are Freewing ?
Dec 06, 2016, 03:11 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexpredatorGT

well,official website: www.toprchobby.com

yes,it is possible,but u need to modify the Fuselage and main wing with some chafing plate.

we are the manufacturer ,would like to do business with dealers only.

you can buy from our local dealer, e.g :MotionRc & Amainhobbies
Dec 06, 2016, 03:15 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive66
FMS and VolantexRC both are good quality,but we have the same quality also ,what's more ,we have more competitive price! we have done fixwing for 11 years.
Dec 06, 2016, 06:15 AM
A man with too many toys
I like the larger version myself https://www.motionrc.com/collections...5-wingspan-pnp

FEATURES:

Historical "Old Crow" livery details as provided by Colonel Anderson himself.
All new motor, 80A ESC, and two blade EMP 14x8 propeller gives 25% more thrust and 25% faster speed than previous Freewing P-51.
Pilots can choose to fly with the scale four bladed prop and spinner from the previous Freewing P-51 "Iron Ass" for scale performance.
Super scale details including hand painted pilot, detailed instrument panel and radio boxes, "Old Crow" WWII graphics, molded engine exhausts, machine gun barrels, drop tanks, air scoop, sequenced main gear and tail gear doors.
Bright white LED landing lights drop down when the gear is deployed just like the real P-51 Mustang.
LED navigation lights on each wingtip for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers.
Expandable LED controller with four unused light ports. Add cockpit lighting or other custom light locations.
Heavy duty, all metal shock absorbing retracts for maximum performance and reliability.
Retractable, steerable tail gear for sleek, realistic look.
Flight surfaces are controlled with 17g metal gear servos for precise movement, strength and long life.
Sliding cockpit canopy enhances scale appearance and makes it easy to change pilot or install camera in cockpit.
Upgraded pushrod clevis and metal ball link head provide a robust connection between servo and control surface and eliminate "slop".
Full function flaps allow shorter take-off distances and slow, scale landings.
Scale "gapless hinged" flaps, ailerons, and rudder, like the real Mustang.
Internal carbon spar reinforcement and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength, flexibility, and weight.
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
Motor, servos, and ESC are all pre-installed for your convenience
INCLUDES:

55" Wingspan Freewing Super Scale P-51D HP Mustang - Receiver Ready (PNP)
2 Blade propeller designed for high performance flight. 4 blade, scale propeller is available separately.
Premium quality electronics including 80A Hobbywing ESC with T-connector, 4258-580kV motor and metal gear servos
LED light controller and gear door sequencer.
Dec 07, 2016, 12:32 AM
Recently i read many messages about Top RC hobby, good company?
Dec 07, 2016, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boblin0013
As far as I know, I guess it is, I buy one and it works good.
Dec 08, 2016, 08:43 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boblin0013
well,product quality proves everything.

Cute series GEE BEE is one of my favorite airplane,Sky Cruise 2400 glideralso.

but i like the Sky surfer also,all of them is good!
Dec 08, 2016, 08:53 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Man
I like the larger version myself https://www.motionrc.com/collections...5-wingspan-pnp

FEATURES:

Historical "Old Crow" livery details as provided by Colonel Anderson himself.
All new motor, 80A ESC, and two blade EMP 14x8 propeller gives 25% more thrust and 25% faster speed than previous Freewing P-51.
Pilots can choose to fly with the scale four bladed prop and spinner from the previous Freewing P-51 "Iron Ass" for scale performance.
Super scale details including hand painted pilot, detailed instrument panel and radio boxes, "Old Crow" WWII graphics, molded engine exhausts, machine gun barrels, drop tanks, air scoop, sequenced main gear and tail gear doors.
Bright white LED landing lights drop down when the gear is deployed just like the real P-51 Mustang.
LED navigation lights on each wingtip for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers.
Expandable LED controller with four unused light ports. Add cockpit lighting or other custom light locations.
Heavy duty, all metal shock absorbing retracts for maximum performance and reliability.
Retractable, steerable tail gear for sleek, realistic look.
Flight surfaces are controlled with 17g metal gear servos for precise movement, strength and long life.
Sliding cockpit canopy enhances scale appearance and makes it easy to change pilot or install camera in cockpit.
Upgraded pushrod clevis and metal ball link head provide a robust connection between servo and control surface and eliminate "slop".
Full function flaps allow shorter take-off distances and slow, scale landings.
Scale "gapless hinged" flaps, ailerons, and rudder, like the real Mustang.
Internal carbon spar reinforcement and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength, flexibility, and weight.
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges)
Motor, servos, and ESC are all pre-installed for your convenience
INCLUDES:

55" Wingspan Freewing Super Scale P-51D HP Mustang - Receiver Ready (PNP)
2 Blade propeller designed for high performance flight. 4 blade, scale propeller is available separately.
Premium quality electronics including 80A Hobbywing ESC with T-connector, 4258-580kV motor and metal gear servos
LED light controller and gear door sequencer.

1676mm wingspan that is very big P51D,so mine is mini P51D ……lol

Quick Reply